Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Sign in to follow this  
abhi gaurav

Issue After Upgrading To 2.3.3 Of My Droid X

Hi to all gurus and all rimwebians..

I am facing many problems after upgrading my droid x to 2.3.3 and first time i am really feeling that sometime these android phones really su**s(sorry if i am being so rough)but i am writing what i am feeling..

these are the information regarding my phone:

System version 4.5.596.MB810

Android Version 2.3.3

Build number : 4.5.1_57_DX5-26

After upgrading it i am facing following issue:

1.Every time it is switching on by itself ,if i am switching it off(just imagine i am on a tour and i am switching it off to save the battery)

2.When i am taking the photos sometimes it is getting saved and sometimes it is not(think what my all frds would have saying regarding use of its 8 MP camera)

3.when i am listening the music through earphone ,its sound is so bad that i can't explain (i can't say that why this problem has occured but prior to upgraded it was not there,even when i used nokia 3.5 mm headphone then all there fast forward and play -pause buttons were not even working)

4.I am not able to download any application from market

Now just imagine how i am feeling when all my frds are saying that why did u spend 30k nd why u r using this phone ,juss simply throw it.

So Gurus plz help me...Izzat ka sawal hain ...

1. contact ur seller from whom u purchased this set

2. did u try doing a factory reset after upgrade to solve your issue? sometimes clearing cache solves this

thanks for the reply sir.I have done cleared cache but that is not solving.Factory reset i have not done,since i am outside my hometown so i have a fear that anything goes wrong to bachi khuchi izzat bhi jayegi.I have bought this from Hetal sir ,so i will contact him as soon as i will reach to kolkata.

izzat bachne ka simple solution...

blame it all on reliance :D

i do all the time.

tell people my handset is uber, but reliance is not . :lol:

sometimes i feel gsm is lot simpler... just change of sim card... but still i stick with reliance :) because of cheap voice call plans on roaming

@Gaurav

Have you rooted and installed recovery when you where on 2.2 ?

Also nand backup ?

if you have your nand backup, just restore it and go back to 2.2

@ D kaile,,thx sirji ..after factory reset now i am able to download apps from market and seems that saving of photo issue has also been solved..but suggest me one thing that should i restore the app using titanium back up or any other software which don't restore system data.

Music is still an issue it suddenly stops by itself when i am listening songs.

@ abhishek..really sometimes i also blame on reliance...especially when i am roaming they simply debar my outgoing call and say me to contact to webworld and again after someime they start t by their own..

@ hitesh ..no sirji i dont have the nand backup of 2.2...