Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
kkdeep

Please suggest Budget Dual SIM CDMA + GSM

Need it for my mother. Need a Dual Sim (GSM+CDMA) with both the sims active at the same time.

Absolutely budget handset with no extra feature required so cheaper the best. I don't want any Chinese or Chinese copy cats (Micromax, Karbonn etc). She is using Coolpad 188 which has started to give problems.

--TIA

I don't want any Chinese or Chinese copy cats (Micromax, Karbonn etc).

I don't think, you will find any handset with dual active at a time other than Chinese or Chinese copy cats (Micromax, Karbonn etc).

Best you can try with the Spice Mobile

Go for SAMSUNG DUO W169

Both SIM active at the same time..

call waiting on both the numbers

Good Battery backup( around 4 Hrs of continous talk time)

Good Network

Good Voice clearity

VGA Camera( which i think u doont need)

Costs Around Rs 3800

Samsung DUOs 259, if you can find in market... It is better looking than Duos159 and has slightly better battery backup, which is worth the few extra hundred bucks you have to pay...

Yes Definetly 259 is better than 169.(only battery and camera . camera he dnt need and battery backup difference is approx 20 mints more with 259)

But his requirement is very basic with GSM + CDMA plus both SIM Active at same time

and there is price differene of almost Rs 2000 259 is available for around 5800-5900 where as 169 for 3800.

i think his purpose will be solved with 169 if he wants he can go 259

Thanks guys!! much appreciated. I will checkout both the handsets.

Yes Definetly 259 is better than 169.(only battery and camera . camera he dnt need and battery backup difference is approx 20 mints more with 259)

But his requirement is very basic with GSM + CDMA plus both SIM Active at same time

and there is price differene of almost2000 259 is available for around 5800-5900 where as 169 for 3800.

Buddy,

Where do you get it 169 for Rs.3800?

Thanks.

and there is price differene of almost2000 259 is available for around 5800-5900 where as 169 for 3800.

Buddy,

Where do you get it 169 for Rs. 3800?

Thanks.

Delhi. Kalkaji.

W259 is a better phone, good bulid, better battery backup, would recommend to go for the same, though it is not easy to find, i got one from reliance digital in bangalore for 5.9k

Members please let me know that in SAMSUNG DUO W169 - can we connect to internet and check emails, browsing using the GSM Sim with GPRS?

How is the speed and experience in that GSM part?