Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
mfaiz2

Droid Incredible 2 Stuck On White HTC Screen - Help Needed

After you got S-ON, got to hboot 0.97 & S-OFF again, than flash Chinese ROM.

now it is on hboot 0.97 and s-on.I am able to S-OFF and root but after that it stuck on white screen and I unrooted and using it

I also got a phone having "Stuck at HTC" issue. and once I had all files downloaded, it took me only 25 minutes to get it back to Chinese ROM.

Flash Stock Froyo ROM -> Change hboot -> S-ON -> Flash Stock GB (0.97 hboot) -> Revolutionary S-OFF -> Chinese ROM.

• Like 1

When it stuck I sent it to seller he is unable to load china rom and loaded with stock rom.Now my phone is on hboot 0.97 S-ON and gb 2.3.3 registered MEID with reliance but not able to get data. Is there any solution to get data. My seller not able to rectify the problem and he registered MEID and promised that it will work with data but I am not getting data.With GSM sim it is working fine. As per your post I am able to s off with revolutionary and installed CWM, super user where it stuck again I unrooted to get s on and using with stock rom without data. Is it possible to load china rom after revolutionary without flashing CWM and super user.Pl advice

Yes. Its possible to flash China ROM after you are S-OFF on Verizon stock ROM, No need for Superuser or CWM if you want to load Chinese ROM since it would remove both.

• Like 1

thanks Mr kapil

if it is ok with China Rom

what to do with MEID

Nothing to do with MEID. ignore it. Flash Chinese ROM and use any OMH UIM card.

Nothing to do with MEID. ignore it. Flash Chinese ROM and use any OMH UIM card.

Thanks Mr. Kapil

Now my phone is on hboot 0.97 and verizone stock. I can use revolutionary to gain S OFF then flashing China Rom is ok. On web it is showing rooting after s off. Pl advice exactly what to do.

Simply S-OFF using Revolutionary & Flash Chinese ROM.

S-OFF on HTC means Root. Installing Superuser & Binary is secondary & is done after Root, But not required in your case since you want to change ROM.

• Like 1

Dear Kapil,

I am using with stock verizone gb 2.3.3 voice no problem but not getting data. Is this rom support reliance data if yes. Pl advice what to do to get data. mine is MEID registered.

Dear Kapil,

I am using with stock verizone gb 2.3.3 voice no problem but not getting data. Is this rom support reliance data if yes. Pl advice what to do to get data. mine is MEID registered.

This buyer r venkateswarlu

On 1st March He purchased the phone

after he made an OTA Update for which his phone went into bootloop,

He Sent the handset back to me, i did necessary Settings & returned handset with MEID reg & added Goodies

After he got the handset, He still tried to make the phone working on his with UIM as u can see in this thread

Still i Assisted him again with getting the phone back from bootloop remotely because he was not able to understand much from the tips on forum

Now today he messaged me you "I purchased incredible 2 from you it given all sorts of problems now no display. I feel you are cheating customers."

Is this a Genuine cause for me to be a cheater.

• Like 4

Parin bhai,

I see you. We sellers have been to all extents to help customers, but they can never be satisfied.

As support, we have not taken contact to assist customers with Custom ROM and downgrading and upgrading. And still we do it.

Basically problem is customers buying handset and playing with it against our suggestions and advices. So if you can't handle it. DO NOT play with it.

• Like 4

:previous:

I agree with u kapil sir!

well in such case we need to take some action

@Parin Sir

programming it once again for him shows for kindness !!!

and the man says you have cheated him!!!! :doh::nono:

that's impossible!

Edited by shreesh.pvg
  • Like 1

The behaviour of R Venkateswarlu is exasperating. He should be warned for his misbehaving.

Most of the buyers are not like him. And very few remain 'unsatisfied' after buying from a seller like Parin. I'm one of them, Parin will definitely agree, I know.

• Like 3