Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
rajivunique

Cheaper Phones In UK

Hi All,

First of all I wanted to inform all of you that I am not sure if this kinda topic is allowed in our RIMWEB Forum, please excuse me if its violating any of the Forum policies.

I have just moved to UK and willing to go for a new high end phone but here in UK I am finding it much more costlier than India and USA. Any Ideas suggestions if anyone has had this experience and knows where/which is the best place to buy a good unlocked phone, like Nokia N8/ Nexus / Samasung Note / iPhone etc.

Point to note here is I am not interested in any contract based connections.

CAN ANY ONE SUGGEST ME ANYTHING ON THIS TOPIC PLZ, WOULD BE REALLY GREAT.

Thanks,

-Raj

Yes everything is costly in UK, compared to India. How much does a hair cut cost there? And what can be done about it? :sign_omg:

Indians will go to the last corner of earth, earn in foreign currency, but would like to spend only as much as they did in India!!! One of my relative who has settled in US since last 20 years still packs his bags with clothes, spices, snacks and other miscellaneous indian stuff whenever he visits India. Upon pricking him, he sheepishly announces that everything he is taking is available there in abundance but costly.. :icon_rofl:

No Offence. Just a light hearted observation. :)

Get the phones from India if someone is coming across / courier, or from US.

Please try carphonewarehouse as they sell unlocked mobiles, please note their contract phones can also be unlocked by paying some amount to the network provider and generally locked phones with contract will be much cheaper - you pay for tariff and effectively get the phone free.

Other shops which sell phones - phones4u but they might not be unlocked.

Please try e2save.com as well it is a branch of CPW and generally has cheaper prices.