Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
mgdelhi

Motorola Reduces Xoom Wi-Fi, 3G Prices In India, 32 GB Version Now Starting Rs.21,500

Motorola has reduced the price of its Honeycomb tablet Xoom in the Indian market. The exact price reduction is not clear right now, but different online stores are selling it for different prices (but sharply reduced).

You can grab Motorola Xoom WiFi 32GB version for only INR 21,500 and Wi-Fi+3G model for INR 25,000 from Koovs, while Flipkart has the same model in stock for INR 26,500. There is no word on the the 16GB prices, they seem to be out of stock everywhere.

Earlier, the 32GB 3G version of Xoom was selling for around INR 33K and Wi-Fi version for around INR 31K, so it is a quite nice deal. Motorola has already announced that Xoom will get the Ice Cream Sandwich update, so you don’t have to worry about getting Xoom obsolete anytime soon.

To remind you, Xoom comes with NVIDIA Tegra 2 dual core processor, 1GB RAM, 5MP rear camera, 2MP front camera, 10.1 inch HD display and Android 3.2.

http://androidos.in/2012/01/motorola-reduces-xoom-wi-fi-3g-prices-in-india-32gb-version-now-starting-inr-21-5k/

Great,

I was waiting this price war to begin in India.

Get going guys!

Somebody in one of the tech review sites has proclaimed that all the tablets other than Apple promoted will have to slash their prices to follow blackberry to survive.

Apple as always will remain at the top and untouchable... for the prices going south.

love it will buy one soon

they have released 2 new models xoom2 10.1" HD and

Motorola XOOM Media Edition 8.2"

so reducing prices of the old version was obvious.

since my post gors into moderation- i cannot edit my previous post

check this http://www.itproportal.com/2011/11/04/motorola-xoom-2-and-xoom-2-media-editions-compared-to-each-other-along-with-pictures/

which is the best place to buy this ?

not available in any online store ... ebay is selling for 30k