Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
volstagg

Extended Batteries

Vandanji, I am ready to buy one, I never went through this thread, Sorry. If possible, count me for this extended battery. :signthankspin:

Me2 saw this now only. If possible, pl include me also at Rs 850.

Please let me know the payment modalities.

TIA.

Sent from my MB855 using Tapatalk 2

Sorry fellow members my dad returns on 14th and placing an order now might get jeopardised. As the chances of timely delivery gets meagre.

I frankly dont have a taste for packing n dispatching. But still wanted ppl here to get the battery.

As I had mentioned in may that if there were 4-5 confirmed orders on my pm, I would have placed the order. By the way it costed 9 and the supplier is called E-cell based from uk. So if my experience goes well which I will post here then I am sure we can order through someone in future. It seems very reasonable a price to me.

vandanji, pl post review of extended battery

I am so annoyed with battery life of Android that if I do not get quicker solution, I may switch to BB / iphone - which I really do not want to.

So sorry but it never reached and I got a refund from PayPal. Bob users say that even they last only a day with good usage.

vandanji, pl post review of extended battery

I am so annoyed with battery life of Android that if I do not get quicker solution, I may switch to BB / iphone - which I really do not want to.

Kshah ji, switch to Razr MAXX and forgot the battery worries...

@ kanaga

Thanks

Maxx has good battery life - comparatively - not sure because 1500 mAh photon battery last 10-14 hours in moderate use, so Maxx may last 1.7 times of it max.

Any detailed review may help me, will check tomorrow

My today's battery on 2 GSM (ASSUMING EVDO IS CULPRIT IN BATTERY LIFE) I AM WRONG on CDMA EVDO its couple of hours less. :-(

post-842-134098374285_thumb.jpg

Kshah ji, most Photons, incl the one I bought uses 1650mAh battery (very few uses 1785mAh battery)... Razr MAXX has 3300mAh, that is TWICE the juice... So even theoretically it must run 28 hours, if 1650mAh equipped Photon runs for 14 hours... Practically also, it should NOT be a problem to last FULL day with EV-DO always ON... I have seen numerous all people in XDA wondering MAXX lasts more than a day with 4gLTE always ON...

My Razr MAXX is on the way and I will give a review on battery life, once I have tested it thoroughly, comparing my current phone OG Razr...

Edited by KanagaDeepan

Will wait for review :D

my cousin has a seidio battery installed on his photon 4g. i was able to test it when he stayed in my house for a few days. on a full charge with heavy use,the battery easily lasts more than 24 hours. by heavy use i mean calls,wifi/3g on constantly,6-8 hours of video playback.

Guys looking for a good deal for motorola photon's battery with wall dock charger saw some combo of 2x battery and wall dock charger but not sure about quality and backup please advice.

After market extended batteries need re calibration of voltage vs % displayed. I have seen such mods on xda. If you use such mods I have seen most extended batteries gives good performance. Because of basic quality of cell used, they do not yield as much as they should. But if battery is having double the capacity, and it gives about 150-175% performance.

So go for reasonably priced batteries rather than going for brand alone.

In past I had made one external battery from 3X laptop battery cells having whooping 9700 mah and worked wonderful. I I have dead battery with me still. I can post photo if some one wants to see. When I made it, it was made for nokia pin charger, and now a days micro usb chargers need little more planned execution of concept.

such external battery packs are available on ebay, croma etc.

I am looking for additional battery with wall dock charger for photon.

I dont want those battery which need separate back cover or any special attention.

Just want a plug and play battery with external charger. I mean a charger which can charge the battery without mobile.

I will be more happy if i get a pair of battery and a charger at cheap price.

I just a couple of my extended batteries from dealextreme.com for epic 4g, Note and Sony DSC-HX9v - all working superb!

and they are dirt cheap too!

do they ship to india?

can i use my credit card for payment.

do they ship to india?

can i use my credit card for payment.

A lot of high rating sellers from ebay hong kong and china ship to india for free. Though it takes close to a month but your money is protected by paypal.

I used Mugen battery for my LG P970. They ship to India