Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Saurav

Finding How Many Connections Are Active On My Name

Is it possible to find that how many connections are active on my name. As there is a limitation of 5 connections but I think we all have much more connections on our name.

Secondly, the ID proofs provided by us might have been used to activate a fake connection. Is it possible if yes pls share a method.

Doubt if it is possible to find it out officially unless you know someone who can do this for you unofficially.

The easiest way is to approach any private investigating agency in your city. People usually use them to track down addresses from a mobile number (somewhat illegal but can be done for a fee, and quicker than approaching a telco....you have to go through a number of forms and wait an eterenity). They can as well do a reverse look up using your name and DOB. I'm just not sure about their asking rates...

maximum five connections only in one name? Are you sure?

Sent from my Razr MAXX using Tapatalk 2

There is no maximum limit of number of connections being issued in one name. However 9+ connections are treated as bulk and a quarterly verification is to be done by the operator to check the usage and owner of the connections.

Reliance has internally put up a policy of barring more than 5 connections in one customer name.

Sent from Samsung Galaxy S2.