Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Sign in to follow this  
st_7

Is This The HTC Rezound 2?

A new device headed to Verizon with specs that topples all the latest smart phones including Samsung Galaxy S III, the device comes with 5" screen which has 1080p display(1794x1080 to be exact which suggests it has on screen menu buttons), Android 4.0.4 and most importantly it may has Turbo version of Snapdragon S4 with Adreno 320 Graphics, if the given benchmarks are to be true. The model number of the phone is HTC 6435 where as the original Rezound's model number is 6425. Head over to the following link for more details: http://www.droid-life.com/2012/07/12/htc-device-headed-to-verizon-stops-by-glbenchmark-1080p-display-model-6435lvw-and-a-new-snapdragon-s4/ &

Sent from my cm_tenderloin using Tapatalk 2

Wow if it is true, then with a screen size of 5 inches, the phone would have a pixels per inch count above 400. Hopefully it will sport removable battery and expandable storage.

Definitely a S3 killer judging by the specs of it.

Awesome - this is going to be one heck of a phone!! I hope all the speculations are true..cant wait to see it !!

1080p on phone display is overkill even or a 5.5" screen, imho... It may be a tablet, with confusing model number I guess...