Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
pasumark

Please Suggest Good Phone

Nowadays phones are not just phones. They are trying to be camera, laptop, navigation device, and so many.

The 2 main problem due to this is,

1.Battery back up

2. Size and weight of the phone increases.

I basically want a phone to,

1. Speak a lot - Good audio quality with noise cancellation, etc. and also good speakerphone.

2. Good battery backup to provide lot of talktime

3. SMS - I also sms a lot.

4. Size should be slim and phone should not be heavy.

5. Budget should be reasonable upto Rs.15,000/-.

I am currently using Nokia E55 similiar to E52 - http://www.gsmarena.com/nokia_e52-2792.php, which fulfills all my above requirements. But now when I plan to change this phone, I am not able to find any in GSM or CDMA. I do not mind if extra features are there, but the above features are must.

Do not want low end phones or chinese, because the audio quality is poor in many which causes pain in ear for continuous use. They are loud but not clear and soft to ear

Friends please suggest any GSM or CDMA

If you can relax your budget, Razr MAXX will be a great option.. Available in both gsm and Cdma versions... It is really worth the extra money you are spending...

Voice quality is soo good even though the Sim used is BSNL.. No further explanations needed, imho...

Sent from my Razr MAXX using Tapatalk2

Edited by KanagaDeepan

^^^

But the price is too high from my budget Kanaga. That is why I left out his phone. A slight relaxation in my budget can be done, but not this much.

WHy dont you go for this

http://www.rimweb.in...-gsm-8000-only/

turn off wifi and GPS and you have good juice of bat plus it fits in your budget - saved money can be used on wise purpose

girl_drinking_juice.JPG

Edited by Genius

Contact Parin ji for a mint Razr MAXX... He may get one for cheap...

I got international version (gsm only) with 10% discount coupon on Ebay, with the hope of getting its bootloader unlocked by Motorola in future (No such chance in Verizon MAXX imho)...

If you can wait, you will get good deal for MAXX in a month or two, as Razr HD is about to come in September first week and old Razr variants will get price cut hopefully...

Thanks Dr sir for the suggestion..

Ganesan sir, if you are ok with Motorola XPRT, I have just bought from Parin ji leaving idle in the box.. I bought that for my brother in law, but he got Photon from my brother instead (and my brother got s2 all from Parin ji)..

I will root, remove bloat and tweak to your liking (including cwm recovery, de-blur, toggle switches on notification bar) and you can see demo before buying, after all we are separated by just 25kms..

This way my wife may stop scolding me for buying and not using the phone...

P.S. I hope Parin ji can understand my position..

Edited by KanagaDeepan

Thats a fantastic think Kanaga - i think parin wont mind and you are giving lots in the set - it should work

Thanks Genius.

Kanaga - Thanks for offering your phone for my hands on preview. Surely the price pulls me. It seems really value for the money. Only thing is it has a qwerty keyboard(which I dont require) and is bit heavy. But since I can feel it in hand, I can decide after that.

Can you make this work for my RCDMA?

To be frank,I do not know whether I will be able to help you from your wife's scolding , since I have still not decided on this phone. I am just exploring the option given by you.

Ok sir.. You can just check it in hand and then decide..