Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Mithilesh Jindal

TATA Walky - Prepaid Issue

Hello Guys,

i am Facing a very Interesting Issue i need a help from you.

I have Prepaid Walky (Huwaei - 2222) With 10 Digit Mobile Number - 920XXXXXXX. I used it heavily for My Business Communication Purpose. Recently i found my Instrument was not Working Properly as Voice was unclear, other peoples are complaining of not getting the Voice.............

So I Went directly to my Relative TATA Docomo CDMA Centre and i purchased Huwaei F-203 (Rs.1250) and Requested for ESN Change. They Raised SR in the System and As Usual takes 24 Hrs to change from Executive Blah Blah Blah................

I called *228 almost 10 times after 24 hrs as Suggested by the Centre to activate But i found it alays ask for 14 digit pin number. i went to centre and asked the Issue. they were shocked as this was the First Time it happened with them.

They Immediately Called the Local Regional Prepaid Head and said the Issue. As per the Head i directly Deposited the purchased instrument at tata Docomo Regional Office.

After 6 Hrs i got Interesting Reply "Sir, App ka Number iss Intrument pe Nahi activate nahi ho sakta kyuki ye instrument Postpaid pe Provisioned hai and only postpaid number hi activate ho sakta hai. agar aap ko instrument chahiye to Refurbished lsp-350 pe hi karwana padega"

Even i checked the Refurbished instrument it was totally in bad condition.

Now what Should i Do..... No instruments available for Prepaid Users and even i Complained to Listen.rom@tatadocomo.com but No Reply. Asked for Conversion to Prepaid GSM but No Response as such Facility is not Avaialble for walky 10 digit Number.

^ ask them to get your no. on CDMA RUIM (i think it'll be easy as your no. is in 10 digit format) and use it on Unlocked FWP/FWT.

• Like 2

Sir, i did that also the major issue is this is the 10 digit walky number and tata system dont show any option to conversion from cdma to gsm as well conversion to Ruim..

i need higher authority maill address so that i can complain and get it resolved.

^ lolzz.. these two cdma players (Reliance & Tata) are least interested in WLL Business (or should i say their business Ops team at local level :ranting: ).. Even i'm in search of 2 FWPs (Reliance), but in vain.. as both my nos. are STD code+7 digit no. format, am not able to get them transferred to RUIM.. :doh:

• Like 1

Sir, i did that also the major issue is this is the 10 digit walky number and tata system dont show any option to conversion from cdma to gsm as well conversion to Ruim..

i need higher authority maill address so that i can complain and get it resolved.

you could mark an email to deepak@tatadocomo.com

Its the email of the Executive president of TATA Docomo so it should work for you :)

Edited by sujit_k
  • Like 1

No.. even emailing Deepak will never work.. at the max you will get a call from someone saying MD desk.. but even they will just give false promises and never a solution. I am talking from my experience..

It was OK when anil sardhana was head for tata. When he left, tata telecom business became useless..

Sent from my iPhone like looking (for Sheeps) Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

then the last step would be pgportal.

i am in deep crises again the tata docomo centre has transfered my number to refurbished instrument and when i said no. i want new instrument.....now my old esn instrument is not accepted by system saying ESN is not FREE>>>> now What is This ????

aalok bhai....jab mere 10 digit number ka ruim possible nahi...mobile number hoke b....toh phir aapko kaha milega..

@sujit : let me forward the mail to Deepak..

mine is reliance.. issliye.. :P

triggered from tappa-talk 2...

Edited by aalok

and reliance me kuchh bhi ho sakta hai ;)

Appellate authority me complain kar do..

Hi Mithilesh and others

I'm talking you very hard word but unfortunately its true. Day by Day they are(TATA) closing CDMA business. In one day you wont get a RUIM also. Instead of doing it publicly they are find inside way to do the same. In my area they closed all CDMA towers I had more than 11 connection also referred some friends and family but now we have to through those mobiles in river. Being a management student I understood these third class TATA's that they are not eligible to run any company. Ex.. Virgin cdma, virgin gsm TATA indicom docomo cdma followed by photon..

I'm requesting to all don't invest in tata products. please. Please.

good bye MR TATA before december 2012.

Thanks with regards

good bye MR TATA before december 2012.

Why Dec'12 only? :confuse: