Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Sign in to follow this  
caringlover

Querry to connect Smart TV with Mobile Hotspot

Moderator's Note : This thread has been splitted from here :

http://www.rimweb.in...t-through-wifi/

--------------------------------------------

Hi All,

I have a different query, pl help. I am having my Fascinate with RCDMA & I am using Hotspot for connecting my laptop & my other smartphone for using internet. Recently I have purchased Samsung 5300EH Smart TV where in I can use internet as well.

Now I want to use the same hotspot RCDMA data connection for connecting to my smart TV. I will need to purchase wireless device first inorder to connect wirelessly apart from this the TV has ethernet port as well since I am having a ADSL modem i.e the BSNL one model no WA3002G4 which I plan to use to connect to ethernet, Can someone guide me how to connect my android hotspot to ADSL modem & then take the output to ethernet of my TV. Basically it would be wirelessly connecting ADSL to hotspot & then getting the data transferred to TV through Ethernet port.

WA3002G4 has four ethernet ports.

An early reply will be highly appreciated.

Thanks & Regards,

Edited by Honest
<< Topic Splitted from another thread >>

@Vishal

You can't connect Fascinate WiFi Hotspot to BSNL ADSL Modem and then route/share it. If you want to use LAN, use BSNL Broadband router's lan port with TV's ethernet port. If you want to use Fascinate Wifi Hotsport directly with Samsung TV, buy Samsung Wireless LAN Adapter WIS12ABGNX and attach to TV >> http://www.ebay.in/s...-All-Categories

• Like 1

Thanks a lot Rajan Bhai for prompt revert & providing the ebay link for wireless adaptor but I would still luv to hear more from you. I am having BSNL IPTV running on my WA3002G4 modem & I got your point that since WA3002G4 is not WDS compatible so my assumption of connecting wirelessly goes wrong. So would you not suggest me spend money on such a device/router which has the capability of Wireless connectivity instead of spending 3000bucks on a wireless dongle. Sum what like tp link router etc, battery operated so that the same can be easily carried as well.

Thanks & Regards

You can only connect a USB Data Card dongle with TP Link wireless routers having such a USB port. How you will connect Fascinate WiFi hotspot with such routers and then share it to TV? IMHO, that's not possible.