Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
sumeetpingale

HTC Incredible 2 OMH Chinese ICS

I am planning to install Chinese ICS ROM in my Incredible 2 by firstly unrooting the device (Going back to froyo and unroot) and then flashing with RUU_Vivo_W_CT_Gingerbread_S_HTCCN_CHS_CT_3.06.1401.0_Radio_1_01_50_0817_NV_MFG_CT_2.71_release_210418_signed.exe

So i can have China telecom rom. Then will have official update of ICS.

Does any alternatives for this?

Please guide OMH gurus.

Thank You

^^^

Mr. Sumeet, you and I have discussed this CT ICS on all "Incredible 2" topics on RimWeb and on PM as well and still you are starting a new thread all over again.

CT ICS will only flash and work if your phone is S-OFF using XTC Clip.

Bought the incredible 2 recently. Need help to remove chinese apps. Even when i go to market to download apps all chinese apps return in search results.

Please let me know if there is any way i can get rid of them. Not sure if this has already been discussed in forum else where.

:previous:

Its already there in htc section credit to
kapil agarwal

:previous:

Thanks, Nik. Thought of finding it myself rather to bug u through PM :) By the way its the same HTC inc 2 which i bought from you... working great !! Didn't get a chance to configure CDMA 1x though i received the settings from you in e-mail. will do it over this weekend & get back with you if i need any help.

Edited by mdhussain