Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
pasumark

Please suggest 4" phone with S3 features?

My screen sometimes comes alive despite being on standby..

Alarm doesn't work..

Recently my phone started boiling while I was travelling interstate. Was it due to network search (without data) or the alarm feature which I rarely turn on, no clue..

I shall anyways call u to check on these..

When the phone catches signal from another tower, the screen may light up. It is not a problem.

I do not know what the problem is with alarm, I hv never faced it.

The CDMA ph will keep on searching the network when there is no signal and will drain itself out and become hot, but it will never boil. I think there is some problem in your phone.

As I am not very strong in technical side, please contact someone who can guide u if your ph requires a software re install or not.

I think samsung axiom will meet most of your demands from a phone.

Check it out.

It is CDMA phone. I need GSM one. Is there a GSM version of Samsung Axiom

I have a US Cellular version of AXIOM. It will work with GSM sim as well as CDMA sim.

contact me on 9312270605 or "rahujas@yahoo.com"

Does CDMA Sim works with EVDO Data

And GSM WITH 3G

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

Sorry friends, the gsm part is not working till now. Cdma is working perfectly with omh sim.

A quick summary of all suggestions for 4" ph like S3

First I thank all friend for your suggestions.

1. Samsung Axiom by Deepak Rahuja, Delhi - CDMA only working not GSM.

2. S3 mini by Gurugopal, Hyderabad, Nandu-Bangalore, Cool king-Delhi, Chirag-Mumbai - All features stripped down, particularly battery. So I am not considering this ph.

3. Razr MAXX by Rajan Mehta, Thane - This is one of my short listed phones

4. HTC One S by Nik, Kolkatta - only the in built battery is keeping my hands tied from buying this phone

5. Motorola Atrix HD by Kshah, Ahmedabad - the ph size is like S3, not smaller

6. HTC One X by Shreesh, Thane - size is same like S3

7. Meizu MX by Gaurav, Gurgaon - not interested in Chinese

8. Samsung Blaze by Raju, Mumbai - another good suggestion

9. Xperia Ion by Raju, Mumbai - size similar to S3

Each of the above suggestion is good in one way or the other. I hv short listed the below, and will decide from these 3.

1. HTC One S - The perfect size and features I was expecting. Only the battery is putting hold my decision

2. Razr MAXX - The battery King

3. S3 - If I ready my mind for continuing to use this size ph ( now I am using Galaxy Nexus) I will definitely go for S3 as it is good in all aspects and also the extra battery kit will give me complete peace of mind.

Once I again I thank all friends

^^^^^

Really a good compact phone. But since its Intel based, some apps may have problem running in it (Even Google has to make change in Chrome esp for this phone to run better). Apart from that, it suits you the best...

^^^

If Intel might be a problem, then we have RAZR M with same features except the CPU which is Dual core 1.5ghz Krait.

http://www.gsmarena.com/compare.php3?idPhone1=4973&idPhone2=4998

But I am afraid about the price and availability ( unlocked for any GSM).

Can anyone arrange this phone? If yes please quote the rate

@pasumark,

Check this link Sony Xperia

My friend is using one and is very happy only thing she bought it at a much higher price :giggle:

Of all this guys pricing is excellent. I earlier bought a HTC Hero S (EVO Design) from him

Good Luck

^^^^^^

afaik, GSM part of new Verizon world phones will never work in countries where it has CDMA tie-up for IR (In India, Verizon has tie-up with RCdma). But CDMA programming (with EVDO if having Verizon SIM on SIM slot) is possible, I guess. So Razr M shares the same fate as RazrMAXX_HD and this is the reason I have NOT upgraded and still using my MAXX for 7 months...

So my quest for a compact phone with good features has landed me on Motorola Razr I.

Can anyone offer me brand new GSM unlocked Razr I? Or can you guide me on where it can be bought?

If I get this phone at reasonable price, I will go for it. Or else I will go for S3 GSM. I will buy a phone within a week.

Once again I thank all for helping me to take decision.

Edited by pasumark

@Pasumark, one will never repent a fraction of time, if going for HTC One X and HTC one S. Considering the development these handsets have, they are near future proof. HTC along with Google, keep updating the build and code for this handsets. I have also marked that One S has nearly the same resale value like One X. Even with embedded battery there is never a problem.

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk 2

Thanks for your suggestion Faram.

I have ordered a Motorola Razr M from Parin, which he put up for sale yesterday night. I have got a phone as per my requirement.

Thank you all guys for helping me.

Mods can close this topic, as I have found and purchased a phone as per my requirement.

pantech burst ...

7-8k .

1gb ram

dual core processor

Jb update

any game plays on it smoothly

amoled screen