Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
silent_god

HTC Rhyme - reactivation problem

I am facing this problem in HTC Rhyme purchased from this forum.

Let me clarify that phone WAS in perfect working condition with reliance CDMA - prepaid, voice, sms, data including evdo.

Phone was working quiet slow since last many days & hence, I decided to factory reset. (same thing I had done in past with my HTC inc2).

After pressing volume down button, I pressed power button to go into boot menu.
From there , I just selected factory reset & phone went into reset mode.
After a while, I was presented with "updating software from verizone wireless" screen & then, when it started, it gave me a message that it is in roaming area, I clicked OK. Then, it went into registration with reliance with a message that registration with reliance is failed, kindly contact service provider.

Now, my reliance connection is no more active on it & it shows a roaming signal on network bars..

HTC Rhyme problem.pdf

Kindly request all experts support to solve this problem, urgently.

regards & thanks.

Edited by silent_god

^^

for Roaming sign install reliance prl

Min no is deleted after factory reset in rhyme.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

Min no is deleted after factory reset in rhyme.<br /><br />Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapa

Yes, it's my badluck, but now, what can be done about that ?

If u have your min no it can be reprogrammed or else transfer it to ruim card get min from the ruim

And then program your handset: http://www.rimweb.in/forums/topic/35995-tutorial-flashing-your-cdma-handset-after-meidesn-registration/

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

• Like 2

Above problem is solved 10 days back with help from our Super Seller Parin.

Let me regret for delay in updating this, but phone was in non-working (for network) condition for almost 2 months, as I was not getting CDMA workshop to work with my 64 bit, W7 laptop. And I didn't want to send it to seller back, as wanted to get it done through teamviewer, so that I can see it & in future can do it again, if same problem happens.

However, Parinbhai solved that problem immediately once I communicated with him again & asked for help. His communication was very clear & informed me what all needs to be installed on computer. Once, done, he took remote control of computer & done it in less than 5 minutes.

Lateron, I got MDN retained on this phone @ RWW & now, it is working with all call/sms/data/evdo.

Thank you Parin. :Boy Thumbs Up: :Boy Thumbs Up: :Boy Thumbs Up:

• Like 1

We are all so lucky to have good sellers in our forum. They just do not sell, they help us anytime in a friendly way

Thats right .. all the reputed sellers are class apart !!

@nikme

the programme the hanset website is dead

can you host it again please

regards