Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Vinod Nayak

How To Get Stand Alone DVR Online Using Static IP

First, you check internally whether you can access the camera from browser or not.. using 192.168.2.xxx

The staic IP will be on your Tikona router. Now set up port forward on Tikona. I don't whether it is allowed on it or not. Earlier they had very weird customised firmware on their device. Check the DLink manual to see on which port it is working. Open that port on your Tikona router and forward it to Dlink camera..

I got the camera control screen and live video when I type https://123.xx.xxx.xx(public ip) without any configuration.

This you got from the same network that's connected to your modem also ? Or from a different internet connection?

Under port forwarding you have to add 2 ports under your DVR,s internal ip.

My DVR is 192.168.1.5

Http added from 7777 to 7777

Mobile added from 8888 to 8888

When im internally or in the same.internet connection that my dvr is connected I have to use this ip. And when I'm on 3g.ill have to use my static.ip.

Asee is there for all OS.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

I'm putting up a tutorial in the OP soon with pics. Maybe that will help all.Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

I have tried it from outside internet not from home LAN

@sathishq Since DLink is WiFi/Net camera, it might be working on some standard port like 80 or so. If that is the case then I request you to please change it for security reasons. Try accessing your camre through 123.xx.xx.xx:80 If it works then you need to configure camera to work on different port and open the port on router also.

OP updated with the Instructions on how to Port Forward and set a DVR online on Static IP address

Hmm i have 4 Audio channels in my 16 channel DVR, 2 are already taken i have connected a surveillance mic on the 3rd channel,

the problem is i cant listen to it online, i can get audio under recodring but now online. anybody know any android app that can stream

audio from the DVR ?

<p>Is it possible to get email whenever DVR is switched off or disconnected from router? DVR will have fixed internal IP. there are potions like getting SMS with additional devi connected to DVR. but I don't want that. If required can change router. I've DLINK 2750U & DIR615. </p>