Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums

Please answer me, After flashing I've lost everything and I've tried everything to get it back with no luck..

Be specific, eveything is gone? You mean everything in the phone? Yes when you flash using LG Flash tool EVERYTHING in the phone is deleted. There is no way off getting back the old files which were present before the flash.

Hello!! to everyone taking the time to help me out.

I followed the steps to go back to factory stock ZV8 and it worked fine the first time. Then I rooted the phone and when I was about to continue with the next step to unlock the phone my brother updated the phone to kit kat 4.4.2 Software version = LS980ZVD.

I then had tried several times to get it back to ZV8 without success. The phone is being recognized and I do have the ability to change the port to COM41. There is no exclamation mark or anything next to the device so I'm assuming everything is fine. Then I go to the LG flash tool and load the TOT and dll files and click on the yellow arrow and when it goes to READY I connect the phone in download mode an then it shows waiting for connection but nothing happens. I have also tried connecting the device on charging mode only, but I get the same result (waiting for connection). If I unplug the usb cable I get the a message stating the flash failed.

The phone is working fine and I can go into download mode without a problem. I have tried several usb cables and computers, but I only get the same result.

This is my first time doing this in case you were wondering.

Thanks in advance for all your help. :hi2:

The first thing you mentioned itself is the solution for your problem. COM PORT, change to 41 or another number that is present in the LG Flash Tool, Like 42. The first PORT available for LG Flash Tool is 41, that's the top left one, see which is next to it, change the port to that number. I guess it's 42. The tool is not flashing because it can't see your phone on any of the ports that's available on the tool.

Hi,

i am on ZV8 and going for stock ZVC. i changed the port to 41 and inserted the correct DLL files as mentioned, but when i click on the "Yellow Arrow" in LG flash tools, it states "Failed Previous load"??? and After that nothing happens.... Any help please?

Have you followed step by step as shown in the pic ? Cross check the port number under device manager. It could be 42.

I've followed the instructions upto changing the port to 41 successfully.

Then I unplug and switch off the phone, then vol down and plug it back to the pc. Screen shows download mode for a few seconds, then goes to Firmware Update screen stuck at 0%.

Then I keep the Power button pressed and the phone reboots.

How do I keep the Download Mode screen on. What am I doing wrong?

Help please.

Spoke to Vinod. All done successfully.

Cdma Ruim with data and GSM with data working successfully.

Knock off was working fine, not knock on.

Did touch firmware update. Sorted.

flash tool asking for id and password something about usb/parallel key not detected

Knock on work

Dial 5689#*980#

Navigate to HW device test #2

Touch test #4

Touch firmware upgrade #11

Wait for about 10 seconds for the firmware to upgrade

Hit home to exit the hidden menu

Try knock off

Try knock on

Sent from my LG-LS980 using Tapatalk

I have a LG G2 from a friend - LS980 that was on Resurrection Remix LP. It is currently stuck in fastboot (Fastboot:processing commands).

I see only CMCC ADB Device in the device manager - LG Drivers installed (I am on Windows 8)

Can someone help fix this issue? Alternatively any service center in Mumbai that can fix? Thanks. It was earlier on ZVC I think.

I have a LG G2 from a friend - LS980 that was on Resurrection Remix LP. It is currently stuck in fastboot (Fastboot:processing commands).

I see only CMCC ADB Device in the device manager - LG Drivers installed (I am on Windows 8)

Can someone help fix this issue? Alternatively any service center in Mumbai that can fix? Thanks. It was earlier on ZVC I think.

i can fix it