Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
::Hitesh::

Boost Moto G 4.4.4 Updates & FAQ [All Methods]

Hiteshbhai,

After updating Radio. phone is on but not able to get the network. Please help..

Tested lollipop update, using superR debloted zip. Will suggest everyone to wipe phone and use this zip method. So no need to do prl and data dump again. But lollipop is not yet stable on boost moto h as KitKat is. So I rolled back to KitKat. f73b6737d04cfe484d26788a7d67132c.jpg

f731ccb9fce94e159d86e7123df4d83e.jpg

This is activation screen . need to wait 5min to skip it. Then flash SuperSU zip to get root back. And rename sprintodem apk as we did on KitKat.

Will post fresh thread for lollipop but don't have time....

Do PRL again

Tested lollipop update, using superR debloted zip. Will suggest everyone to wipe phone and use this zip method. So no need to do prl and data dump again. But lollipop is not yet stable on boost moto h as KitKat is. So I rolled back to KitKat. f73b6737d04cfe484d26788a7d67132c.jpg

f731ccb9fce94e159d86e7123df4d83e.jpg

This is activation screen . need to wait 5min to skip it. Then flash SuperSU zip to get root back. And rename sprintodem apk as we did on KitKat.

Will post fresh thread for lollipop but don't have time....

• Like 3

^^^

Many users used wrong PPT to reload PRL after OTA.

So now only PRL and DATA PPT is public.

if you want full PPT will unlock it .

Please help me, I have bricked my Boost Moto G XT1031 CDMA. First i tried to update bootloader and failed then bootloader unlocked warning is managed. After that I tried to set PRL and Data using some tutorial in rimweb site, i went through all steps in DFS perfectly but erroneously in NV writer software I selected wrong dump file of some other brand and now my mobile is not booting and not getting fastboot mode even. I can here just device connection sound of n my pc, nothing else. Please anyone guide me so that at least I get my fastboot option.​

please help me

My Boost Moto G is bootloader unlocked on 4.4.2. However the System Version is 173.44.18.falcon_cdma.Boost.en.US. When i try to update, I get the notification for the 175.. (1.3 MB) update but when i try to download it is on 0% forever :nerves:

Is there a possibility to get the OTA update from 4.4.2 to 4.4.4 to 5.1 :Sorprendido:

Thank you for our inputs..

After multiple attempts that failed I came across the post by the Brilliant Hitesh -

Tutorial - Flashing Stock Firmware on Moto G Used the tool kit for Boost 4.4.2 restore, updated to version 175... and then to 4.4.4 and reprogrammed handset.

Thank you Hitesh bhai!

Now just wondering whether to update to 5.1 or not based on the mixed feedback about reduce in the responsiveness of the UI.