Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Kapil Matey

All about LG Tribute Sprint LS660 OMH

^^^^ i said clearly it is LG Realm

ting.com is still working for activation of new tribute ls660 to get msl/spc

but it should not be activated on sprint previously

they will charge 9 dollars for activation after 1 month (payments credit card thru amazon.com)

there shud be a way to get it deactivated with no charges

I GOT A WAY TO GET SPC/MSL FOR NEW LG TRIBUTE/VOLT

BUT IT SHOULD NOT BE ACTIVATED IN ANY NETWORK

150 RS MIN THOSE WHO WANT TO GET SPC

why should we take risk and turn around procedure, when we can pay Rs. 200/- and get it?

LG M for Rs7990 and

LG Tribute for Rs 9999

are now available through http://shop.rcom.co.in/

Note at the bottom says:

This device is imported from international markets and configured for Reliance Network by Reliance authorized Supplier (Smart upgrade team) from Nasik.

LG M for Rs7990 and

LG Tribute for Rs 9999

are now available through http://shop.rcom.co.in/

Note at the bottom says:

This device is imported from international markets and configured for Reliance Network by Reliance authorized Supplier (Smart upgrade team) from Nasik.

Are these handsets RUIM based or non RUIM based?

Also does anyone have any news about HTC Desire 510?

To my knowledge lg tribute and HTC 510 Rui, based. And also works on Nov based. But who will do MEID registration?

To my knowledge lg tribute and HTC 510 Rui, based. And also works on Nov based. But who will do MEID registration?

It seems like Registration is still available, but not in open way for all.

Dont root with this app. Device will be soft brick and no stock rom available currently . i am stuck with this

Dont root with this app. Device will be soft brick and no stock rom available currently . i am stuck with this

try with lg support app. You may have luck

Get ROOT ACCESS of LG Tribute 2 LS665 by below App

LG Tribute 2 LS665 ROOT

king root is the best, as it has unroot also. Be careful you must unroot before restart this tribute 2.

LG Tribute 2 LS665 ROOT

king root is the best, as it has unroot also. Install "kingroot" and uninstalled "com.qualcomm.qcrilmsgtunnel". Do at your own risk. Be careful you must unroot before restart this tribute 2.

it wont brick,if you tried to edit apk for handsfree removal then it will brick..

LG Tribute 2 LS665 ROOT

king root is the best, as it has unroot also. Install "kingroot" and uninstalled "com.qualcomm.qcrilmsgtunnel". Do at your own risk. Be careful you must unroot before restart this tribute 2.

its Kingroot only.

• Like 1

LG Tribute 2 Ls665

DONT ROOT LG TRIBUTE 2 Ls665 with any windows application

DONT FORMATE LG TRIBUTE 2 Ls665 without UNROOT

OR DEVICE WILL BE BRICK there is No STOCK ROM AVAILABLE

IF YOU WANT ROOT LG TRIBUTE 2 Ls665 THEN ROOT IT WITH MOBILE APPLICATION KINGROOT and then do what you want do UNROOT Without RESTART

I found this guide some where, how to lg tribute stock. Use it your own risk

1. First grab the files you are gonna need. Download the: adb-setup.exe, CT_HsPhone_General_Drivers, Stockboot.img, StockRecovery.img, Recovery_bumped.img, ports.bat, Send_Command.exe

2. Install adb-setup.exe and CT_HsPhone_General_Drivers

3. Then you want to boot up into downloadmode. Vol + and plug in USB

4. Double click ports.bat (This will give us the COM port in which our device is connected we are looking for the Diag port)

5. Then open a command prompt run these commands it will put fastboot on your phone.

Send_Command.exe \\.\COM4(replace COM4x with the correct COM#)

dd if=/dev/zero of=/dev/block/platform/msm_sdcc.1/by-name/laf

6. Then once that is down pull battery then boot up into downloadmode again but this time it will be fastboot.

7. Once in fastboot run this command to put TWRP back onto the boot partition.

fastboot boot recovery_bumped.img*

8. Once that is done pull the battery and let the phone boot into TWRP.

9. After that flash the FactoryBoot.img to the boot partition and the FactoryRecovery.img to the recovery partition.

10. Reboot and enjoy stock phone again.

Help Needed

I have Sprint LG Tribute and i have unlocked it by DFS and then i flashed CM Rom to it and TWRP recovery but now i revert it back to stock ROM and stock recovery and unlock it by DFS but it doesn't read the sim card please help to get out of this

my phone is fastboot enabled

Unlock LG-LS660P unlock by code help needed

i brought unlock code for this phone and got these codes NCK= ...SPC=.. OTKSL=..

##3424#

this code worked and asked to input spc and after input got menu to enable and disable diag

5689#*660#

worked and got nothing to input nck

i need help to input nck to unlock this phone..

tribute one has no GSM. NCK code and OTKSL is code is concern we never tried, i think they are obsolute. only we use SPC for enabling DIAG. you have to program with DFS for using with reliance, DOCOMO, or MTS.

• Like 1

im outside of india can you guide me to use other cdma service in this phone..i am not familier with DFS

i brought unlock code for this phone and got these codes NCK= ...SPC=.. OTKSL=..

##3424#

this code worked and asked to input spc and after input got menu to enable and disable diag

5689#*660#

worked and got nothing to input nck

i need help to input nck to unlock this phone..y

you can use it with only cdma provider. If you want settings. Let me know the country, network you want to try. I may provide you PRL file and other network settings to be done on DFS and small notes how to do and links of necessary softwares. if you want use it with GSM providers, it is not possible.

##3424#

5689#*660#[/size]

worked and got nothing to input nck[/size]

i need help to input nck to unlock this phone..y[/size]

you can use it with only cdma provider. If you want settings. Let me know the country, network you want to try. I may provide you PRL file and other network settings to be done on DFS and small notes how to do and links of necessary softwares. if you want use it with GSM providers, it is not possible.

Let me know the country and network u want to use

Is it okay to update zv6.01

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

##3424#

5689#*660#[/size]

worked and got nothing to input nck[/size]

i need help to input nck to unlock this phone..y[/size]

Let me know the country and network u want to use

i dnt have phone right now..if i got ill contact you.. thank you ..

I have LG LS660 Tribute with Reliance CDMA connection. Whenever i try to activate mobile date, i get a message on the screen "Unable to establish a wireless data connection." Please help me

Full Name: REYAZUDDIN

City : New Delhi

Handset : LG LS660 Tribute (Reliance CDMA)

I have LG LS660 Tribute with Reliance CDMA connection. Whenever i try to activate mobile date, i get a message on the screen "Unable to establish a wireless data connection." Please help me

Full Name: REYAZUDDIN

City : New Delhi

Handset : LG LS660 Tribute (Reliance CDMA)

contact your local person, pritham charan. he is zem on this aspect and help you. PS: Do not forget to reciprocate for the help extended by him.