Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
iamrafic

[Tutorial] How to unlock HTC Desire 510 Sprint/Virgin/Boost

I FOLLOWED THE STEPS TO COMPLETE THE TUTORIAL FOR RELEASE 510 HTC DESIRE AND NOT GIVE ME WITH ANY SIM servivio OF MEXICO SHOWS ONLY MESSAGE SERVICE WITHOUT ME YOU CAN HELP

the error means, you have not pasted or set permission correctly for the file HTCOMDM_SPCS.apk in system/apps.

Please restart the phone after moving the apk file and setting permission.

hi sir i am not able to get it on it stuck on htc atcivation i flash it with raptor rom kindly help me to get htc rom in zip.to get it normal

i tried unlocking desire 510

went through all steps easily. except i am not sure if simunlocker worked alright. as i didnt get any "unlock successful" message or anything in the log.

even log is empty. when i click sim lock, it freezes for some time (a minute or so ) then turns normal.

also i have seen that if you try to do diag mode for dfs after flashing custom kernel boot then it fails, even wifi was not working in my case , so i reverted to original boot.img after all the steps.

dont have rge sim to try if i have succeeded.

went through all steps easily. except i am not sure if simunlocker worked alright. as i didnt get any "unlock successful" message or anything in the log.

even log is empty. when i click sim lock, it freezes for some time (a minute or so ) then turns normal.

also i have seen that if you try to do diag mode for dfs after flashing custom kernel boot then it fails, even wifi was not working in my case , so i reverted to original boot.img after all the steps.

Babaji sometimes after flashing kernel wifi is not working .

Go back on stock BY FLASHING RUU.and do all steps again .

And after bl unlock ,root recovery .flash this kernel .so you dont need to flash kernel 2 times download below kernel and flash .all works fine.

http://htcdevserv.com/dev/htc/desire/510/mod_kernel-261.php

For stock RUU follow this link.

http://www.htc.com/us/support/rom-downloads.html#sprint

Ji, any sim works with desire 510. I believe you have successfully unlocked sim. Just change it to RUIM only, it will work.

Sent from my 710C using Tapatalk

Ji, any sim works with desire 510. I believe you have successfully unlocked sim. Just change it to RUIM only, it will work.

Keep getting invalid sim card

Have tried two rcdma sims including recruc06

Ok, then flash the write protection removed stock kernel, and follow the unlocking steps again.

Use this.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/desire-510/development/sprint-virgin-mobile-stock-desire-510-t2958969

• Like 1

ok rafic thanks , i will try it right now and update what happens

Use this.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/desire-510/development/sprint-virgin-mobile-stock-desire-510-t2958969

Thank you so much. This was the culprit. Now the phone is working fine. Haven't tried using data but calls are working.

Do it need to retain this kernel image or I can restore to original stock.

Edited by ::: VA :::

Yes, this kernel will have front camera issues. Please flash the stock kernel again to resolve FFC issue.

• Like 1

help me i am not able change it in diag mode after flash it with raptor rom plz help me

can any boody help me get orignal stock rom without exe it should be zip one so that i can flash it as new like htc 510 sprint.

:previous:

It's not from developer section. You have to dial ##3424#

Then you will get a pop up window to choose. When you select On and press done it will ask for 6 digit msl but I am guessing you already got that for your phone.

f u cant get the sim unlocker app to work, follow the below instructions.

1. Download Minimal ADB and Fastboot tool from xda. (http://forum.xda-dev...d.php?t=2317790) and install

2. This will open a cmd prompt.

3. Enable USB debugging in your phone and enable RSA fingerprint also.

4. In the cmd window type

adb shell

U will be moved to a linux shell prompt in the cmd.

there you type

su

you will be moved to root prompt with a # in front

in here you need to type

am start com.redbend.vdmc/com.htc.omadm.test.TestMainActivity

and enter, you will get a prompt in the phone , select API and Simlock and you are done.

Restart the phone after this.

hello;

i have your kernel version but simunlock doesn't work

i tried the process with cmd windows but cmd says am start com.redbend.vdmc/com.htc.omadm.test.TestMainActivity does not exists

can you help me please

Hi I unlocked Htc desire 510 phone , it was working properly but some days after suddenly it's started showing invalid sim. Now whatever I do it's shows error com.android.phone has stoped unfortunately . I have also flashed stock rom again and started freshly it worked till setp 5 but next day same error stared. Anyone please help if know what is exatcual problem.

flash it with rapor rom it may help u but plz note i dont know how get on orignal stock rom i have flashed my htc 510 with raptor rom it is working good

I have followed the procedure and able to unlock the sim. Currently i am getting the Reliance CDMA signals, but now the front cam is not working/ responding after this.

Could you please help on this.

Please flash the stock kernel again to resolve FFC issue.