Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Sign in to follow this  
nikhilraut

How To Use Lg Link Starter I Can Help

hello all,

I got the lg link starter to work. Trust me it really works. first start the lg desktop lite enter the user name and password. now click the sync buttton on the desktop lite software select the usb com port (available com port) the com port where the modem is installed. now run the lg sysnc manager let the software run the software will get the contacts from the phone now the phone will restart. now start the lg link starter stop at the first sccreen do'nt click "yes" now double click the lg sync manager in the

desktop tray the software will serach for the connected phone. now the IMP wait for some few seconds and cancel the lg sync manager connecting the phone. now click yes on the lg link starter.

wow the lg sync software rellay works i uploaded all the picyures taken on my lg rd 6130.

the above mentioned method is well tested

any queries please e-mail nikhilraut@hotmail.com i will be glad to help

may i know more abt this LG Link Starter

link starter is a programme to upload pictures taken from lg mobiles to the pc

y don't u just use bitpim? i works well wid my 6000, don know bout others though

y don't u just use bitpim? i works well wid my 6000, don know bout others though

31787[/snapback]

please tell me what phone type should i select in bitpim settings.I have lg rd 6130 handset but there is no entry for it!!

Nikhil,

Please tell me which driver works with LG6130. In cheetah CD, there is no software for 6130. Reliance website software is without driver.

So please tell me which model should be selected so as to cheetah cable work. I am still getting error though used your trick.

Nikhil,

Reliance website gives RCONNECT SOFTWARE. I cant install it for 6130. Though modem is installed, it hangs and nothing happens. Hence finally , modem is not installed and Rconnect icon is not made.

Now I can install RCONNECT for LG 2030. But when I connect using it, I am getting login name - password error. + connecting conditions for PC LINK software.

Hence I need RCONNECT software for 6130 first so that I can install modem. Then your trick should work for PC link.

OR tell me which LG model software you choose while installation so that I can try software for some other phone and install.

Guys,

Finally I got solution for LG LINK. Actually USB port driver that comes along with CD has problems. Search for PL2303 USB driver ( URL http://www.ramelectronics.net/download/BF-...03_v1.5.0.0.zip ) and install it.

After that when you run PC Link, you can connect to software.

But this software is only for getting pictures from your mobile. I need a version that can import / export ringtones + pictures + sms. Help file show all these features but I can use only import of pictures from mobile. I am using software given by lgmobiles.com . Any suggestions ?

hello, dhiren

I too use the cable from gray market. it works fine for me and i am using lg rd7130 driver'sfrom the reliance for my rd6130. AT first has your cable worked for the net if no then replace your cable. The gray market cable's are not

guranteed to work.

link starter is a programme to upload pictures taken from lg mobiles to the pc

31776[/snapback]

PLEASE LET ME KNOW THE LINK WHERE I CAN GET THE SYNC SOFTWARE FOR

LG RD 6130

Edited by VIJAY KUMAR RAJORIA

Go to LG mobiles site its available for download there and I have had been syncing my phone since the first day never faced problems with phonebook schedule memeo to do and photos... photos no upload possible..