Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Tauji

Honor Holly 2 Plus CDMA Dual SIM

I recd the update too.My observations

1) Quality of connection after update:Good

2) Fluctuations - None observed till date.

3) Speed: Very good both upload and download.

4) Works on both sim slots.

5) Any expectations : Yes. Hope huawei continues to give quality updates.

Sam007

CDMA Works on both Sim Slots?

I need the data is getting disconnected when we call the phone. How to stop that

both SIM slot support CDMA but only 1 will get tower at a time..means you can use 2 CDMA at a time!

i have tried personally

I recd the update too.My observations

1) Quality of connection after update:Good

2) Fluctuations - None observed till date.

3) Speed: Very good both upload and download.

4) Works on both sim slots.

5) Any expectations : Yes. Hope huawei continues to give quality updates.

Sam007

CDMA Works on both Sim Slots?

I need the data is getting disconnected when we call the phone. How to stop that

both SIM slot support CDMA but only 1 will get tower at a time..means you can use 2 CDMA at a time!

i have tried personally

There will be another firmware update about few more fixes at the end of March or April First week.

If that happen in time, It could help us a lot..

When I put 2 CDMA ruim, only one ruim is detected - can we use data on one and voice on other?

I also updated today. Still I did not able to use data. I calle Huawei cc. They informed to do factory reset. After that phpne started working. After a little while battery died and I charged the phonesnd switched on again. No data again. I called customer cate again theytold me to to do factory reset again. Then data worked again. Very complicated phone. No ta settings manually done by me after updating OTA. Default settings worked fine. Problem is mainly touch. Very much unresponsive

When I put 2 CDMA ruim, only one ruim is detected - can we use data on one and voice on other?

Can somebody advice if this will work on Honor Holly 2 Plus simultaneously ...Slot SIM 1 -- CDMA Voice , Slot SIM 2 --- CDMA Internet ??

Can somebody advice if this will work on Honor Holly 2 Plus simultaneously ...Slot SIM 1 -- CDMA Voice , Slot SIM 2 --- CDMA Internet ??

Voice and data on SIM1

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk

Voice and data on SIM1

You can use data on SIM1 and voice on SIM2

I thought this was already replied & clarified !!

I don't get it why it is getting heated after OTA Update.

I did 15 mins whatsapp , feels like something heated.... which was not happened earlier

• Like 1

Hi All the RIM members,

Hope you all got OTA Update.

I have seen few major issues still persists after OTA update. The touch is really really bad in EMUI Lite.

How many of you still faced this issue? I think triple touch wake up and double touch sleep is partially working using other Launcher

I think we can collectively ask for Huawei to update and make the software more better.

As discussed with the CC guy of Huawei, they are conforming that Next possible update on March end or April

Lets keep our finger crossed to make the issue to be fixed.

Happy investing and Happy Connecting... Thanks to all

Touch is pathetic. Works only 80% of the time. So you miss out at least once in every five attempts you take. For me the OTA was no change - except one - TATA CDMA works now with 1X speed. Is there a way to activate EVDO? Also, when the phone starts, the first time MTS is shown and then the network name changes to TATA.

Also, two CDMA sims are not detected in my phone. Somebody here claims they can use 2 CDMA sims with voice on one and data on other. :o

My phone after restart is not able to connect to internet

Contacted Huawei cc

They tild me to do factory reset

Internet connection came again

Phone switched off due to no bayyery charging

Phone recharged again

No data again

Done reset again

Anybody facing this problem

Touch is pathetic. Works only 80% of the time. So you miss out at least once in every five attempts you take. For me the OTA was no change - except one - TATA CDMA works now with 1X speed. Is there a way to activate EVDO? Also, when the phone starts, the first time MTS is shown and then the network name changes to TATA.

Also, two CDMA sims are not detected in my phone. Somebody here claims they can use 2 CDMA sims with voice on one and data on other. :o

The touch for me works 20- 35% of time,remaining is heck. I am using Reliance World Sim. Today Reliance close the Complaints and called me. They told me atleast case of Reliance CDMA

APN Name:RelianceNetconnect

APN: #777

UserName: Mobile No

Password: Mobile No

Only PAP need to be selected.

After doing the same configuration from the horses mouse of the Reliance CDMA Technical team , it seems like not latching EV and 1X. Atleast in Chennai CDMA is not performing well when we are moving on Train /Car/ Bus with speed.

I don't know why it is happening. I doubt it is equivalent 3G Speed. The Speed almost close to 1-2 Mbps

Edited by arindam_ghosh

Any othe members experience internet not working after phone switc off and switch on

Pls check

If that hapens then only solution is factory reset

Is this problem being faced by me or any other members facing

If so contact Huawei vCard

I too contacted but they don't have solution till now

I requested for a replacement from Amazon

Pls reply members and gurus

Looks like it's better to avoid this phone. Gionee Marathon M5 is much better option, but it's availability is always an issue

sent from my Lenovo Vibe P1 using Tapatalk

I received the OTA update . after update no major changes observed. Touch is a big issue . EVDO data speed is worst while travelling in train / home / office. only at very places i get full evdo signal and speed is some what better. any body tried using third party launcher like go launcher or something else ??

The touch of this phone is very unresponsive

Following are the observations after OTA update

1. Battery heating very much

2. If you switch off phone then internet connection not working

3. Phone needs to be factory reset

4. Internet connection works after reset

5. My sim is OMH DIAMOND RECRUC06 series

7. No manual settings done

8. Always on EVDO

9. Network shows EV always

10. Speed is good no fluctuations

11. Main problem is no internet connection after switch off

12. Battery dying fast

Request all members to update their experience after OTA update

Continuation to my previous post

Every body pls check their phones by switch off and switch on

May be you may not noticed if facing same same problem pls contact Huawei cc

They may release some update

The software of this phone is not built properly and released into market

We have to unite and pressurise Huawei for making the phone all alright

Huawei cc telling me that I am the only one who reported this problem

So pls members requesting everybody to switch off and switch on

Expecting flood of replies to my observations and my comments on rimweb

Thanks rimweb for great platform

Thanks in advance

@ lostjournal @arindam_ghosh @sam007 requesting you all members and gurus anybody facing the same problem

Problem is internet not working after SWITCH ON & SWITCH OFF

SOLUTION GIVEN BY HUAWEI CC IS FACTORY RESET. But factory reset is not solution every time

Huawei telling you are the first person to report such problem and they don't have solution for this.

They told to replace phone from Amazon

Pls members reply

I received the OTA update . after update no major changes observed. Touch is a big issue . EVDO data speed is worst while travelling in train / home / office. only at very places i get full evdo signal and speed is some what better. any body tried using third party launcher like go launcher or something else ??

I am using some other launcher , it works good feels like Android M I am using.

After OTA update : Touch is heck, I posted earlier the same and agreed with you.

EVDO Data Speed: Worst than earlier but better than obviously Gionee Marathon 5

@ lostjournal @arindam_ghosh @sam007 requesting you all members and gurus anybody facing the same problem

Problem is internet not working after SWITCH ON & SWITCH OFF

SOLUTION GIVEN BY HUAWEI CC IS FACTORY RESET. But factory reset is not solution every time

Huawei telling you are the first person to report such problem and they don't have solution for this.

They told to replace phone from Amazon

Pls members reply

Atleast I switched off and switched on , I have not faced any internet related issue.

Please check the APN settings or create a new one similar like old working one.

If not solved the problem, please return it to Amazon/ Vendor.

The touch of this phone is very unresponsive

Following are the observations after OTA update

1. Battery heating very much

2. If you switch off phone then internet connection not working

3. Phone needs to be factory reset

4. Internet connection works after reset

5. My sim is OMH DIAMOND RECRUC06 series

7. No manual settings done

8. Always on EVDO

9. Network shows EV always

10. Speed is good no fluctuations

11. Main problem is no internet connection after switch off

12. Battery dying fast

Request all members to update their experience after OTA update

1.Battery heating very much - It happens after OTA Update, Work around Solution : Install Advance Task Killer app and it saves your data.

2. Switch Off and Switch On: I have not faced this challenge. Need to Check again, will report back

3.Phone needs to be factory reset : I did once / twice while doing factory reset.

4. Internet connection works after reset -- Did not faced above issue

12. Battery dying fast- Yeah , seems like some changes they did which is unable to handle the same effect before OTA Update.

Earlier there is n no of apps running, still not getting heated.

I agreed with you for touch related problem and informed to Huawei CC on the OTA updates received day. As per earlier post reported that as per CC, they will release another patch update on this month end but We need collectively call to CC and put them under control by which the Product team will work on the issues.

Please guys whoever bought the phone, Please please do the Complain and Please keep in mind the same problem not happen in any other Huawei phone since in this phone they are using EMUI 3.1 Lite but in other phone they seems to be using EMUI version,as per my observation.

Seems its getting crazier day by day but since the last update its working awesome for me.

FYI, it cant be perfect and remmember it costs 8500 only

for me it works awesome. Internet speed is satisfactory. connects fast. speed never dropped to zero after update...

Heard from @sam007 that speed is even better than HTC 816.

after update

Touch got worst and battery seems unaffected . its like before for me .

Dialer is bit slow

you cant mute camera shutter sound(heck)

Those getting stuck in connecting to Internet...

1) try Default setting in APN first

2)then try putting your number in username and password. Cautiously set the settings...

3) Complain to Huawei CC if nothing work out

For me EVDO works with any setting. it doesn't stop now.

Spoke to Huawei CC everyday and they said the update is still under Observation. dont worry guys they are working on it. just call them everyday to fix it at the earliest...

They will release another update soooon...

Overall its a good phone at 8500/-

I am facing issue with touch. Rest all is almost as it was before. Some heating happened after firmware update. But now the battery life is pretty similar to what it was before the update. I faced data issue - a large delay - when i put the tata docomo cdma sim. But that worked too - after may be 2 mins in 1X mode.

Also - try resetting your APN settings instead of resetting the phone every time.

One more thing some of the phones have pretty bad display when you look at them in a certain angle. For most of you - display should be sharp and nice.

Can you guys tell me - what is average speed you are getting. Also the max speed you have observed so far?

Can you guys tell me - what is average speed you are getting. Also the max speed you have observed so far?

Average Speed 0.5 to 1.2 Mbps

Max speed get 2.12 Mbps

Guys , is there a offer of 3 Months Unlimited HSD on purchase of Holly 2 Plus from reliance CDMA ?? ..i could recall one of the boarder stating the same ...can anybody confirm ?

If so how does one activate the same ?

Guys , is there a offer of 3 Months Unlimited HSD on purchase of Holly 2 Plus from reliance CDMA ?? ..i could recall one of the boarder stating the same ...can anybody confirm ?

If so how does one activate the same ?

Reliance CDMA Customer will get 3months Truly Unlimited Data on EVDO Rev.A (3.1Mbps). To Avail this Offer Just Insert your Existing Reliance CDMA SIM into this Mobile and Get Unlimited EVDO Data within 2hrs valid for 90Days. If Not Availed just Send an SMS “SU to 55444 (Tollfree). Circle offer Code available on RCOM Website.For 3 Months Reliance CDMA Unlimited Offer sms

SU space MEID Number space circle offer code to 55444. circle offer code available circle wise in rcom website

eg SU MEID 5001171142 to 55444 (TollFree)