Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
v4victory

Use R-surf For Free

Hello Friend,

You can use the R-surf for free.Just open the R-surf then go to the Myfavorite menu rather than opening the home site by clicking OK on the main page. I have tried this many time but be careful because it some time charges some time not. Let me know if it works for you as well.

If you just open R-Surf application, it will be charged as per the Membership plan, irrespective of how you use it.

This is what we used to call "chillad-panti" ... just consider the "sophistication" of some one, who want to use R-surf !!! - and he wants to finds ways & means to avoice paying Rs. 3/- (for a day) .... or Rs. 25/- per month (i.e. around 80 paise per day) !!!!

Could be ... i don't know ... but did our Dhirubhai also save 80 paise per day to build reliance ... fat chance - easier to slit some richie's throat at night and walk to with a couple of lacs in the night ... .rather than engineering ways to avoid paying 80 paise to our beloved infocomm :D

If you just open R-Surf application, it will be charged as per the Membership plan, irrespective of how you use it.

32114[/snapback]

i had tried it they only charge if select ok and go forward in to the home page

This is what we used to call "chillad-panti" ... just consider the "sophistication" of some one, who want to use R-surf !!! - and he wants to finds ways & means to avoice paying Rs. 3/- (for a day) .... or Rs. 25/- per month (i.e. around 80 paise per day) !!!!

Could be ... i don't know ... but did our Dhirubhai also save 80 paise per day to build reliance ... fat chance - easier to slit some richie's throat at night and walk to with a couple of lacs in the night ... .rather than engineering ways to avoid paying 80 paise to our beloved infocomm  :P

32122[/snapback]

You should be knowing that money save is money earn it doesn't matter how much u save.You are saving is important

That is fine. I can reckon you are also from a very similar family, like mine (I too listened to "money saved is money earned" ... and honestly appreciate the thing).

I also buy only Rs. 199/- voucher every month ... (currently pay Rs. 25 for rworld, but cautiously keep accumulating Rs. 25 for my talktime needs).

----- What is important is don't get the ethics wrong, with your misguided definition of "money saved" ... IT ALWAYS TURNS INTO "MONEY LOST" ... good ethics have a very important economic consequence:

--> You could unplug a light bulb in your office, and put use it in your home. You SAVE the cost of the light bulb. Money saved is money earned. You could spend the money saved to a noble cause too... say "buy a book for your child" ... but see what could happen .... --> your company finds lots of bulbs being stolen and is compelled to SPEND money on lockable bulb cases (a good little capital little investment) ... and which was never needed ... just if WE ALL kept to our ethics. Things like this (aggregated) could affect the growth of your company and your salary / bonuses.

SO THE MONEY WHICH COULD HAVE BEEN GIVEN TO YOU AS BONUS, WENT INTO BUYING LOCKABLE BULB CASES. Did you save money or burn money?

---------------------------------------------------------------

btw.. I also used to steal "light bulbs" from office / offcourse, regret it now ... needless to say, don't do it now.

Do you fancy, Reliance could invest a lot of money in security softwares etc. to prevent the bill evasion on rworld .... due to increased investment, hike the rworld rates to RS 50/- .. or even RS 100/- per month (like hutch does). A lot of people who can currently afford rworld at rs. 25/- will have to quit the service .. Thanks to the non-productive investment in some security software, rather than a productive / useful application.

HI all,

Well Bill Invasion in RWorld is practically not possible (But for some crashes on the log server / That 2 is backed up ). It does not matter how u go about launching the client on the handset. U will be charged for it if u do use it.

The Cdrs are generated on launch of the application(indicated by E on RWorld) JVM and that can not be avoided in any case for any application. Other Pay on Entry applications are Billed on the events that the application sends in case of ringtone download or greetings send. these apps are denoted by U on rworld.

So friends u must pay for what u use. after all all good things come at a price.

Thanks,

Tushar Vatsa

I completely agree with the views expressed above.

It is simple. If you use it then pay it.

For example when then R-World was made PAID I completely stopped

using since my basic requirement was to call others using this RIM phone.

R-World was not essential for me.

I had spent two years with RIM. Yes I had many problems with these

fellows. (customer care). But suprisingly I was never

a] excess billed - NO never

b] billing details are in clear terms - No juglary

(* this I compare with my friend's AIRTEL bill which is so complex

that it will take 10-15 minutes to ANALYZE that bill and you must

be good at CALCULUS , ALGEBRA etc., to understand that bill)

c] roaming concept is user friendly and simple

d] they are providing best possible tariffs when you use pre/postpaid with

calling cards ** I had shifted from DAPO -> J199 -> J99 since my

usage was limited.

so overall I am quite happy with the Rel.Info company. So I do not wish

that we make it more complex by trying to cheat/bypass it.

regards

Edited by saisubha

so overall I am quite happy with the Rel.Info company. So I do not wish

that we make it more complex by trying to cheat/bypass it.

regards

Totally agreed friend with your view. I know many persons who have never paid their bills since when the reliance info has started. (Offcourse in March Reliance has closed those phone numbers permanently). But the problem is that good customers have suffered a lot because of these bad customers. Now the situation is somewhat better. Reliance Info is just 2 and half year old company comparing to almost 10 years for Airtel and Hutch so by seeing all these points ( including the points posted by saisubha) I am satisfied with Reliance.