Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Arun

Calls Between Chennai-tn, Mumbai-maha & Kolkata-wb

One of my friend just sent me an SMS saying he just inquired customer service about when incomming will be done free while in roaming network as other operatirs orange and airtel have done, he got a reply saying that its done from today i immediately called up customer care and i got a reply that as of now on the prepaid is benifited of this new changes and for postpay the scene is yet not clear. Can any one who is having a mumbai prepaid phone and uses in roaming like in Vasai or Virar, check is still incoming is charged.

Regards,

Danny

Hey is tht true, is it not yet done for postpaid...................................

This RIM people are crazy

Finally I/C in mumbai maharashtra circle has become free... checked it today morning itself..

Also u can use the 220/440 voucher for rim 2 rim free between mumbai n maharashtra also...

the only thing where tariff remains same is sms.. it'll will be charged as b4...

also there is an advt reg same in yesterdays Times of India.

Yipeeeeeeeeeee

stale news and welcome to the forum after a long vacation. we waited for this news for almost a month and you are mentioning it now. damn wtf are the ppl talking abt it under this topic. read above naaa ...

Grr...... :wacko:

Edited by mitul_mehta

FYI Mitul..

did u notice i have written something which wasn't mentioned earlier.. sometimes over smartness turns to stupidity.

Yes, kams19, whatever you said is being discussed since yesterday itself, and the advertisement is also posted a little above in the same thread :-)

http://www.rimweb.com/forums/index.php?sho...indpost&p=34431

Has anyone confirmed the tariffs for postpaid yet? The advertisement was also for pre-paid only :wacko:

Hey folks those charges are only for prepaid and not for postpaid.

so prepaid people enjoy

and postpaid......... u know wht to do

Now, for prepaid subscribers no roaming charges also no incoming charges for Mahrashtra-Mumbai and Chennai -TN subscribers for all the voucher denominations effective from 20th June2005

Why is this not applicable for Post Paid???? sounds very strange!!

When contacted the cc they said the usual thing "will let you know through relevant media channels!!"

Why this biasing for Prepaid?? Is reliance working ou new tariff plans for post paid??

Should the consumers shift to Prepaid? is this the startegy???

Anyone please shed some light!

Sam007

<TOPIC MERGED!>

Edited by Vishal Gupta