Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Greens

More WebWorlds

Reliance Infocomm To Roll Out 350 New Stores

Source: Business Standard, December 2, 2003

Reliance Infocomm is expected to roll out 350 Reliance WebWorld outlets by December 28, taking the total number of stores to 600.

Sarup Chowdhary, chief executive officer, Reliance Webstore Pvt Ltd said, “These stores are part of the total 777 stores planned by the company to connect small towns and villages in the country.” At present, 250 Reliance WebWorlds are spread across 110 towns.

Each WebWorld store has three key modules - a customer convenience centre selling infocomm products, Java Green, a gourmet coffee bar and broadband centre for video chat and conferencing, online gaming, digital personalised music, digital theatre and photo imaging, virtual office and real broadband surfing.

Edited by Ashokjp

Reliance Infocomm is expected to roll out 350 Reliance WebWorld outlets by December 28, taking the total number of stores to 600.

This is old news I guess :grin:

did they really manage to get these many webworlds? well i guess they set up these new webworlds only in new cities where there weren't any...

Thts the reason probs i cant see many in mumbai! Its damn bugging to visit the webworlds coz its always congested...!

it seems reliance people are going to open more webworlds and geographicaly map customers to the nearest webworld, for better customer support. these people will also manage broadband business.