Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Sign in to follow this  
abi

Problem Using Data Cable For LG 6130

Hi ,

I am trying to download pictures from my LG 6130 using data cable . Once I click "LG Link" s/w that I got with data cable, it will display a user management window and will ask for user registration. Its asking for

Name:

Password of the phone :

user's password:

Confirmation:

Even if I gave all these details, I am getting an error "Password of the phone is incorrect, Verify again". I don't know what this Name & password of the phone means. What I tried was gave my name as "Name" and phone's lock code as password. Why I am getting this error? How will I resolve this errors? Anyone got these type of errors?

Regards,

Abi

Hi ,

I am trying to download pictures from my LG 6130 using data cable . Once I click "LG Link" s/w that I got with data cable, it will display a user management window and will ask for user registration. Its asking for

Name:

Password of the phone :

user's password:

Confirmation:

Even if I gave all these details, I am getting an error "Password of the phone is incorrect, Verify again". I don't know what this Name & password of the phone means. What I tried was gave my name as "Name" and phone's lock code as password. Why I am getting this error? How will I resolve this errors? Anyone got these type of errors?

Regards,

Abi

34809[/snapback]

Phone's Lock mode default password is 0000 or else whatever you have changed to.

LG link asks for this same password.

Do one thing...first confirm your phone's password and make a note of it.

Then, go the C:\Program Files\LG Electronics\LG Link and locate a file "LinkUser.dat" and delete it. This file stores the user name/password.

Now, when you run LG linc again, it will ask for new user registration. Use the same password you noted in above step.

Hope, it solves your problem.

Thanks a lot.... Its working fine now............

Edited by Vishal Gupta

Does USB or Serial cable, both give similar performances for PC-Sync etc?? Serial Cables are low-priced, and am not really looking for R-Connect, so which wud be recommended?

@Chirag!

I will recommend serial cable. Because its installation procedure and use is very simple. And after some time if u decide to use it for R Connect it will work great. For R Connect USB cable have the list of problems.

Thanks and Take Care!

Guys i have a 6130 LG mobile, I just bought a data able n can use it to connect R connect, But i want to download some ring to my mobile from my pc. I dont know how to download em, or a wallpaper from the pc to mobile. is there a software for it? if so whats its name?

Hey Jolly there is already a big discussion on for this... Its not possible as of now...

HEY DID YOU TRY CONTACTING GUNIESS RECORDS FOR LONGEST NAME..

HEY DID YOU TRY CONTACTING GUNIESS RECORDS FOR LONGEST NAME..

49575[/snapback]

LOL umm i didnt think my whole name would show up like that in there. LOL Guiness record:)) gotta ask my parents... lol but i think i'll put just my first middle name there.

So they dont have the option? :( ( waaa i put my money on this thinkin i can download songs from mobile.. waaaaaaaaa!!!! i want my own songs! :(:P

Hi ,

please let me know how to transfer photo from LG RD6130 to computer and what all things needed fro this purpose? please reply asap as it is urgent.

Thanks and Regards,

Pushp

Hi ,

please let me know how to transfer photo from LG RD6130 to computer and what all things needed fro this purpose? please reply asap as it is urgent.

Thanks and Regards,

Pushp

Hi Pushp,

Their are two ways to do that, either get datacable for RD6130 and transffer it using software which is little expensive but if you want to download photos regulary from ur phone then it's fine

For one time photo download you can MMS photos to your mailId from the phone, and then from your mailId you can get them. :clap:

Hi ,

Thanks and Regards,

Pushp

Hi Pushp,

Their are two ways to do that, either get datacable for RD6130 and transffer it using software which is little expensive but if you want to download photos regulary from ur phone then it's fine

For one time photo download you can MMS photos to your mailId from the phone, and then from your mailId you can get them. :clap:

Where can i get a data cable and software for 6130..???

Edited by mailgujarat

Hi Pushp,

Thanks buddies!!!!!

Pushp

Edited by Chirag

Where can i get a data cable and software for 6130..???

hi ! u can get cable from lg service centre... or from grey market too

Edited by Chirag

v purchased data cable and installed software but there is no option for photo transfer

if anyone have any method except mms.please suggest

Thanks

I think you ll also get cable at rimweb shopping...

In Bangalore visit SP Road for getting cheap deals otherwise the stuff will be available at any mobile shoppe or even National Market/Burma Bazaar

Hello all, Iam also facing a peculiar problem with the LG6130 data cable. I got a new usb cable from web world. I t works fine the first time I install it - but when i disconnect and then re-connect the cable my computer hangs and shuts down giving the error message that page fault in lgusbdiag.sys

I have tried all possible things including removal & reinstallation. PL HELP.

This problem was not there with the old cable which was a 'local' one.

Thanx in anticipation :)

bhailog....please help

i bought a second hand LG 6130 mobile from some dealer....he got from anyone else...the chain is so long that i m not able to know the code of the phone entered by the first hand buyer.....now i have to tranfer images to my pc from phone thru LG link.

Is there any method to reset the code.....without knowing the old code

Singhal

hi friends,

i am new to this forum, and i am using lg rd 6130 with chetah data cable.

Can any one tell me how to upload pictures?

regards

mahesh

<TOPIC MERGED!>

Edited by Vishal Gupta

You cant upload pictures via datacable.

use the MMS Webtool for sending pics via mms. You'll be charged @ Rs. 3/msg.

You cant upload pictures via datacable.

use the MMS Webtool for sending pics via mms. You'll be charged @ Rs. 3/msg.

Does Lg Link work for 6130?? I need to know urgently. I just bought a LOTUS USB data cable for 6130. The Sync Manager worked perfectly, i could sync the contacts etc.

But I am having a problem using R Connect, which I ll be looking into anyhow but I want to know about LG Link. It is saying "No Response from phone"

please help.

Does Lg Link work for 6130?? I need to know urgently. I just bought a LOTUS USB data cable for 6130. The Sync Manager worked perfectly, i could sync the contacts etc.

But I am having a problem using R Connect, which I ll be looking into anyhow but I want to know about LG Link. It is saying "No Response from phone"

Hi gautam, See i think u jus check ur data cable and connection, BCuz it never happen that ur Sunc manager works and Lg Link not works:: or check out ur passwords:::???????

Hi gautam, See i think u jus check ur data cable and connection, BCuz it never happen that ur Sunc manager works and Lg Link not works:: or check out ur passwords:::???????

Hi.. well I just went through techtree website where one of the guy mentioned tat he started synchonisatio, stopped it in the middle and then started LG link. and I tried... it din work out the first time but it worked the 2nd time!!!!!!!!!!

Strange but therz no uploading feature.... btw.. guys... my RCONNECT itself is not working!!! I tried installing RCOnnect from the cd that was given to me, it did recognise the modem on port but when i try dialling or connecting the system freezes, already got a replacement, but now seems only rconnect is not working. I downloaded Rconnect from Relinfo site, that doesn even recognise the drivers installed and asks for installation of new LG drivers. Even then. it stops in the step where it waits for the modem to be activated (somethin like 10-20 minutes wait for windows to recognise your hardware). Os detected the hw, installed drivers too and I get a msg that hw is ready to use but RConnect installation doesn't activate the "NEXT" button.

Tried even the manual configuring thing.It hangs the system.

I suceesfully used LG FWP LSP 340e on this very system but my 6130 doesnt seem to work. Bought the cable for 320/-. ON the USB side "KQ-U8A" NO:WT048000317 is written.

Any help would be sorely appreciated!!

btw i have the modem logs too.. if anyone is interested i can post it. or send it.