Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
vivek_saini07

Cud Ring Tones Be Down Loaded In Rd2330

hi

is there any way to get new ringtones in 2330. the ring volume and sms aleart is too weak.

can i get new wallpaper through sms, there is space for two?

what to do with "write email" in message manu?

Have you tried IndiaTimes SMS service at 8888 ?

http://ringtones.indiatimes.com/RIL/website/index.jsp

go to this link for help!

34893[/snapback]

:) have anybody successfully downloaded ringtones on 2330, plz inform me

34895[/snapback]

have tried it a million times by now - to get ringtones via sms i mean, its comes down to the same problem not activated for reliance yet !!!!! so many of my messages gone to waste :(

so pls :) i have no kool ringtones on this phone only the usual ones tht come with the handset originally :help:

aparna

hi

is there any way to get new ringtones in 2330. the ring volume and sms aleart is too weak.

34833[/snapback]

ok so i havent been able to get ringtones but with the email thing i can help :)

well tht option helps u send mails thru ur cell, offcource u cant write really long ones but any urgent message like when u cant get the net to connect 4 some reason a mail thru this can quickly b sent, i have tried it out, it works :) atleast some new application works (the ring tone problem is driving me crazy pls it would help if u could tell any way to get new ringtones on this handset)

well comin back to the email option: when u click on tht in the first box tht u get u r suppose to type the email add. and the press the left hand side top button (above the call green colour button) which i think says send. well then after tht comes a 2nd box in which u r to type the subject and again press the same button tht u did earlier and then cones the 3rd box where well yes here u type ur mail and then send it, try it out it works and is lots of fun too, the only problem being u cant send a mail to the cell i mean the other way round (frm net to cell - not possible)

i hope i could help :help:

aparna

hi

34833[/snapback]

i have tried it out, it works

34910[/snapback]

thax aparna

i tried it once but it didn't work. i called to cc, they said that emails can only be sent only on rimnumber@rilianceinfo.com, and it will go just like a sms. they said that emails can't be sent on domains like yahoo, hotmail, rediffmail, only on relianceinfo will work.

if u say it works than i would try it again, i might have typed wrong id.

plz do help me with ringtones :)

hi

34833[/snapback]

i have tried it out, it works

34910[/snapback]

thax aparna

i tried it once but it didn't work. i called to cc, they said that emails can only be sent only on rimnumber@rilianceinfo.com, and it will go just like a sms. they said that emails can't be sent on domains like yahoo, hotmail, rediffmail, only on relianceinfo will work.

if u say it works than i would try it again, i might have typed wrong id.

plz do help me with ringtones :clap:

34948[/snapback]

well u see it is correct wht they said but not all of it, yes the mail is sent like an sms thts why i mentioned earlier tht u couldnt write long mails but a message can surely b sent thru safe and sound, and it goes like this (ur cell no)@ sms.ricmail.com :clap:

till date i had sent mails only to gmail accounts and so i assumed tht when it can b sent to gmail it can b sent to all others too, but then when u reported tht it didnt work for u, well this was my reaction :blink::):wacko::quest:

(well enough of these back to wht i was saying)

but i thought of checking it out myself (just to b sure) so i sent mails to hotmail and yahoo and and they were there waiting to b read (the mails), so its sure tht it works fine :)

well u see i would have checked rediff too but i have dont have an account in tht ;)

yeh u might have typed in the wrong mail id try it out again it should work

well ringtones r turning out to b a BIG problem here i have been searching high and low :rolleyes: everywhere and thts how i ended up here (in this forum) hoping to find some answers, well besides tht my research (googling and testing) is still on so as and when there is a progress will let u knw (and am hoping the same frm ur side too) :help:

aparna

well ringtones r turning out to b a BIG problem here i have been searching high and low  :) everywhere and thts how i ended up here (in this forum) hoping to find some answers, well besides tht my research (googling and testing) is still on so as and when there is a progress will let u knw (and am hoping the same frm ur side too)  :clap:

aparna

34969[/snapback]

OK! One of my friends has been liberal enuf to let me play around on the 2330, will inform u as and when I make any progress..

Thanks for that forward Aparna, but cud u plz forward the mail headers also ? coz u have sent a forward from ur gmail, which implies that I do not get to see the original headers, or u cud do me a favor, u cud message me from ANY FRIEND'S 2330, if only to gmail, then maybe u can message me at the id I will PM u.

I tried to message myself from my friends mobile, to no avail, this was tried out in Mumbai. No guess if it is a location specific problem, or some (as usual) upgradation on their servers. :clap:

Cheers

Ashok

Can one of u RD 2330 users confirm certain details to me .... is there a data cable port on the phone? I am asking this, coz I have not personally seen one of these handsets, and a small chat I had with one of u revealed that u do not have R-World / R-Connect on this handset, so I just wanted to know is it possible to connect the fone with a cable to the comp.

Secondly, thought MMS is not available (no R-World), I would think, that instead of a encoded MMS link, u might receive the msg directly (along with the tune...) has somebody tried this out...

Running short of real nice ideas, coz I have not yet seen a handset with some1 (but might get one soon for trying out ... )

Cheers

Ashok

Can one of u RD 2330 users confirm certain details to me .... is there a data cable port on the phone?

Cheers

Ashok

35028[/snapback]

there is a data port, this set has pc sync facility.

35067[/snapback]

OK! Do u have the data cable ... I might be able to help ... never set my eyes on this light thing ... but hope to soon.

35067[/snapback]

OK! Do u have the data cable ... I might be able to help ... never set my eyes on this light thing ... but hope to soon.

35073[/snapback]

thanks for help but i dont have data cable

No problem .... as soon as I make some developments in this regard ... I will keep u guys posted ... Thanks for bearing around with me !

Cheers

Ashok

i have all the data cable of the GSM sets of LG , can they work on CDMA handsets?

or if anyone have the schematic of the data cable then please let me know...

is there any software for this 2330 set which can upload ringtones in this set?

help