Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Gaurang

Battery Charging Problem In Lg Rd 2130

Hello,

I have a very strang problem in my LG RD 2130 Handset.

First, When I charge my mobile, within 2 minutes my charger shows the "Green Light". So, my battery shows "Recharge your battery" message when I try to call.

with in 10 seconds my battery shows "Recharge your battery" message. agin i charge and my charger shows green light within 2 minutes.

right now, I am not able to receive or send any call to anybody.

But, If my handset is connected to charger then I am able to call.

Strange thing is that I am able to call or receive call only my charger is connected to my handset though the charger is not connected with Power!!!! If I remove charger, I cant' call or receive call!!

Can anybody tell me what is the actual problem? Problem in charger? Problem in Battery or Problem in handset?

Reply ASAP,

Gaurang

<REFRAIN FROM STARTING SAME TOPIC MORE THAN ONCE! ONE TOPIC DELETED!>

Edited by Vishal Gupta

i think the prob is with the connector where the charger is connected. Try cleaning it with vaccum cleaner (the phone end and the charger end both), also u can try cleaning it with petrol..

most probably it is due to dust.. the charger pins are not able to make contact with the pins in the mobile..

still if it doesnt work.. u need to take it to LG service centre..

cheers.. :)

Try cleaning the contacts a little with Isopropyl (After shave lotion / Whiskey )can also be used.

Ensure that therez no black / dark greenish formation on the contacts!

I think only this cud be the most probable situation.

Cheers

Ashok

This problem is a problem in your charger. Many of my friends have faced this proble. You can get the new charger by calling Reliance Dealer at 09350992048. This dealer provides 70% discount and warranty also....

i have LG RD2130 Handset - charging port pins on mobile broked & it dont even charges battery.

battery chager is ok as it gives light when it is on for 1 sec then it not shows light as phone is not connected or connected with broken pins.

i am asking for port pins on mobile phone which is attached to mobile phone .

it is not cable type that we can change charging port by putting new cable it is fixed on mobile phone.

can this be repaired cheaply.

it is more than 6 years old mobile phone and black and white handset.

i dont want to replace it till i can use it as it is small handset and ok for me .

please tell.

Edited by AMITAGARWAL

^^^

Normal repair shop will charge only 150 for this repair,

its easy repair and can be done at any local shop, no need special repair wala or expert repair wala

but the pins is on handset and it is soldered to handset i have open handset and seen that the other end is attahaced to mobile circuit board.

can they repair this kind .

should i go to LG repair center

Yes it is repairable, only lg service center will charge u 350 for service plus some amount for parts

So first visit local shop

tapatalking.....

1 more problem is there the screen fonts dont look much clear i have to see carefully what is the number of the calls

it is like 40 % contrast although i have set it to 100 %.

also the screen becomes almost invisible not fully when i talk to 10 to 15 mins then after few hours the fonts or numbers can be seen.

can this be repaired also if yes for how much cost.

also if i switch the phone for 10 hours then the fonts say appear 70 % contrast even if it is set to 100 % .

Phone ki umar ho gai hai, its getting old better change the phone itself.

For 700-800 u can get new basic phone for cdma, u will be more happy and worry free with new device.

Also port repair and screen repair on old phone will cost u 400-500.

So its better to get a new one

tapatalking.....

Edited by ::Hitesh::

Phone ki umar ho gai hai, its getting old better change the phone itself.

For 700-800 u can get new basic phone for cdma, u will be more happy and worry free with new device.

Also port repair and screen repair on old phone will cost u 400-500.

So its better to get a new one

tapatalking.....

no problem the phone is working fine and i use for calling not surfing for internet

if i get new phone i cant get this type of phone which is smaller in size plus it does not stopped working when it falled so many times.

lcd display becomes light and so light while talking for 10 mins that i cant see the call detials and call duration otherwise it is like 40 % contrast only even when set to 100 % contrast.

and thanks for answering both questions quickly

Edited by AMITAGARWAL

u can manage that's good

U will get samsung guru like phone around 1k which is little better than lg rd series.

I have used most of lg rd series and still have one lg rd 3000 in drawer, so I know what u r talking .

Enjoy it till it last!

tapatalking.....

anyone knows what is the cost of LG RD-2130 6 or 7 years back, i forget for how much i purchased this phone just asking

can can i get new LG RD 2130 Handset now anywhere in stock if yes it will cost how much. just asking to know what can be current price for the phone i think it may be less than 1000 Rs right now for this phone.

Edited by AMITAGARWAL

It will be very hard to find lg rd 2130 or even 3xxx now.

Its an vintage item, 5 year back I have purchased same series phone for rs 1450.

Now no one is selling it, u might get some used one on ebay.

Why don't you look for samsung entry level cdma phone, which is available in open market.

tapatalking.....