Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Tushar_vatsa

Mms Is Still Free

Good News,

I have just came to know that the MMS on both colour and non colour handset is free !!!! :confuse::confuse::confuse:

But :confuse: be warned that it may not be so if the RIC decides to charge for back date cdrs. The case is that the CDRs are being generated and still not billed.

I suppose that charging will not be done on back dated CDRs.

So friends we can use this facility for free as for now !!!!

Yuppie.

I don't know the source of your news but things like that certainly shouldnt be posted here (moderators where are you! :confuse: )

A. It's hard to verify.

B. People using it could end up like those "free" prepaid RConnect guys

C. You'll never be able to verify if they've fixed the error!

OK i Agree this is wrong { I mean that this being in the News section might be taken as 100% true } I apologize, but that should not be allowed at all. Only administrator should be able to post news.

But I know from my friend in RIC that this is the case, And he can also tell when it is rectified then ill post that also,

Well others who believe me can use this facility at their own risk.

also ill take care about my postings in future,

Thanks,

Tushar

Yes, please post such topics in the appropriate forum. Moving to "R-World" forum.

The following link says that MMS is free.

http://rworld.relianceinfo.com/RWorld/html..._home_faqs.html

But, when I recieved last two months bills, it was charged Rs.230/- though it was send NOT through Rworld as expalined in the website. On reporting, Reliance is not ready to give answer for the information given in the offical website or to waive the amount!

I do not understand why it is mentioned free in the site and charging on other side.

I uderstand that all the terms and conditions are according the the information given in the site, so ti should be free, is it not?

Regrda, Dr. Hari

But, when I recieved last two months bills, it was charged Rs.230/- though it was send NOT through Rworld as expalined in the website. On reporting, Reliance is not ready to give answer for the information given in the offical website or to waive the amount!

Regrda, Dr. Hari

I dont trust Reliance any more...For the billing system.. :victory:

Midnight they wil come up with some or the other charges without informing to Customers.......

i am paying mms in all bills ever since it became paid .... so guys people think before taking it as free

Closing Topic..

As Tushar mentioned its no more.