Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
compenn

Share ur RIM Numbers...

Lol ...I never said anything about Idea Cellular! Look again - I'v typed "idea" not "Idea"!

You could consider Tata ...they seem to have good SMS packs. Dont know about plans in Guj circle though. Im sure other operators also must have good SMS packs...

OK I THOUGHT U R TALKING ABT IDEA CELLULAR, BY THE WAY, NOW I WILL CHANGE MY PLAN AND CHOOSE SP-CAP PLAN WHICH HAVE UNLIMITED SMS RIM TO RIM, i THINK U KNOW THAT.....

Share sms with me... +919361944244 * sakthi *

Well sent you the first msg with the daybreak.. Good Morning!!

Reply awaited

What happened to others I dont see much activity in this thread.

^^^

the reason is obvious -

1. most of us at RW have only LG or Samsung or Nokia or Classic etc and not UT PPCs which gives unlimited SMS storage.

2. Elsewhere in this forum, I have posted about the draining away of battery life by continuous incoming and outgoing SMS's, so its better not to SMS at all.

3. Moreover with the recent withdrawal of ONnet SMS packs, only people having DAPO connections (and SP. C&P, if still available) can survive here.

4. Sending SMS's on Reliance is very time consuming unlike in GSM.

5. If one sends a LMS it gets mis-delivered - one may receive 1st and 3rd part or 2nd and 3rd part or only one part or sometimes all parts. It is laborious to use SMS on RCL.

6. It is better, faster, economical and reliable to use GSM for SMS. Some Airtel corporate plans offer 10000 national SMS free, check in your circles for such plans and enjoy.

7. If you get some business SMS's, you may lose out some very important SMSs, if your inbox is always full.

8. RCL is not SMS savvy at all and wants to earn more money from Voice services and hence they are charging the nation's highest SMS tariffs. It is ironical as they were the ones to start with full free SMS nationally.

I am unable to recall some more valid reasons. I myself used to send out 12000 to 15000 SMSs every month, now I have come down to around 6000 to 8000 per month and I am constantly trying to bring it down to around 1000. Then I will switch over to some other tariff plan.

Share sms with me... +919361944244 * sakthi *

Well sent you the first msg with the daybreak.. Good Morning!!

Reply awaited

What happened to others I dont see much activity in this thread.

i will b back soon

prashant

hai frinds share your all sms on my mobile no 09361944244

ok bye

ya share sms wid me 9212566646

Seeems like they are silent members like receiving but dont send back. Still observing..

Hi friends,

anyone there a really sms freak???????

if yes then contacting me on 093273 79797 and send and received lots of cool and nice sms..... i m sure that u will never miss my sms after joining me........

ok c u on msg.......

myself prashant gohel from gujrat

hey if any one there really a sms freaker and want to share wid me then reply me back.... i m happy to join ur group..

prashant

Is anyone from MP.

Is anyone from MP.

Is anyone from MP.