Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
compenn

Share ur RIM Numbers...

Hello friends :Chulo:

i have started this group in a view to have mobile friends from all of the india,so that we can exchange SMS and views and even be more friendly and helpful to each other.

please let me know what all you guys think....

waiting for puneet to comment :Chulo:

well yes sms exchange grp can be created .. me will surely join that....

all rim ppl start sending sms ..... 09314648435

i can send only rim to rim sms.....

thats nice akshat....well mine is 09303133085

in this way we can increase message and again..........build friendship

thats nice akshat....well mine is 09303133085

in this way we can increase message and again..........build friendship

welcoome arun

search buddy, you will get one such thread somewhere

Dont mind giving the number, but worried what if the group becomes of 200-300 odd members and 50% of it start sending 1 message daily....or figures maybe be higher than this.......

Edited by Chirag Thakkar

Dont mind giving the number, but worried what if the group becomes of 200-300 odd members and 50% of it start sending 1 message daily....or figures maybe be higher than this.......

dont worry.....just be happy and see the bright side of life always...think if u r about to be in a new city and u have a rimweb friend there may be a little help can be great full at that time of our life............... :Chulo:

No comments, apart from the post started in the wrong section, I'll have to move it to General Chat. :Chulo:

Those giving nos beware of spammers and marketing calls.

Also can't we people make our countrywide CUG where calls and sms between our phones would be free anywhere in country. I don't think Reliance would mind providing this for goodwill gesture if admin of rimweb.in personally write to them and tell them about a dedicated site to there services.

admin given the authority to add nos to CUG.

Just a thought no jokes please!! :Chulo:

Those giving nos beware of spammers and marketing calls.

Also can't we people make our countrywide CUG where calls and sms between our phones would be free anywhere in country. I don't think Reliance would mind providing this for goodwill gesture if admin of rimweb.in personally write to them and tell them about a dedicated site to there services.

admin given the authority to add nos to CUG.

Just a thought no jokes please!! :P

what will reliance get

nothing..

request turned down.. thats how ADA thinks

btw..

i believe there was one such similar thread,

i remember those days used to receive some 25-30 sms a day..

i remember.. IMVIKKY was the person sending bulk of those messages

but that used to be fun..

friend do add me - 9322006368

just give your number to Ali and you will have loads of funny messages in your inbox.

Edited by tanveer

:P

Hi one more suggestion I think we all would like to agree to ..that is not to send useless messages which u feel like deleting even before reaching the bottom.. as it is message traffic would be high and such messages would only burden the inboxes by not letting the other worthy messages in. I'd be messaging to most of the numbers here though I may have to filter the list later based on who all care to respond back as I've got only one msg group to spare which can hold only 10 numbers.....

will put my number here in this thread later... till then will msg u all

just give your number to Ali and you will have loads of funny messages in your inbox.

i have added all of them to d distribution list & will start sending soon but these days i m not getting any fm ur side.seems to be busy with d WAP? :P

i have added all of them to d distribution list & will start sending soon but these days i m not getting any fm ur side.seems to be busy with d WAP? :help:

:P hello friends thankyou for joining..................keeep the fun continue like this.....

hey ali count me in also!!! :SI:

num 9892008828

just msg me ur identity once before sending !! :rofl_200:

count me in also, ali and others.

My number is 93806 96735.

Thanks

Mine is 9372405129

hey ali count me in also!!! :SI:

num 9892008828

just msg me ur identity once before sending !! :rofl_200:

Well if abhay wants only Ali so shall it be... Ali shall take care of that part . Rest eveyone is already receiving even Ali can give his number if he wishes.

@ Mr Flop

come on mannn wats ur no?lets enjoy together :)

:) ......welll nice to see the increasing list well some are just receivers and so dont just have one side traffic....

Well if abhay wants only Ali so shall it be... Ali shall take care of that part . Rest eveyone is already receiving even Ali can give his number if he wishes.

nah all can msg me!! ill do the same !! just msg me ur identity first !! thanks for adding me to ur list Ali :) !!

khuda kare teri validity kabhi khatam na ho :(

@vikalp i think u have added me to ur list (would be better if u sent me ur identity first) !! neways thx man!!! !! i'll add u in mine too!!

note :- @@@@@ do expect to get repeated msg's coz here i think every1 will be added to each others spam list ! :)

:( well i have done like this....i have made many groups and like wise made 2 groups....

one is groups of rimwebians and other is other friends thus when other friends send SMS i send to rimwebians and when i receive SMS from rimwebians i send to my other friends in this way i try not to send repeat SMS as all the SMS which we receive from Rimwebians are at the same time received by us all so no need to further distribute the Same SMS again............

i think its a nice idea......hows it... :)

i am sure u will agree and if nice will adopt :)

But in one Dist list, you can have only ten members. Then what will you do? create additional lists? In 6265 we can create 16 such lists with 10 members each.

All of us may be doing the same thing for forwards of SMSs.

However, one problem with Reliance is SMS store capacity is absolutely poor and they do not have online SMS storing facility also like Aircel in TN etc.

Any idea how to store more SMSs on this 6265 phone?

Why Reliance is doing this is a big mystery. Probably they do not get any revenues from SMS services and hence they do not want to make life easier for subscribers.

Even the SMS storage in this 6265 phone is a measly 100 to 130 depending on the RUIm you have. 24MB internal memory and also external memory is available, but Nokia and Reliance have conspired to kill this facility for us SMS lovers. My Ngage Qd with just 4MB internal memory and no MMC inside is able to store more than 1000 SMSs and phone book capacity also is mammoth and huge.

Shame on Nokia and Reliance, TATA for spoiling such a beautiful handset.

Thanks Ali and Vikalp for adding me to your list.