Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
liquidnitrogen

Nokia 6255 Blues

So this phone is buggy, agreed, but I am happy with its performance, except I did some tweaking in Diego, tho I made a backup before doing, my Sw version V N150V0402.nep 09-02-06, anyways some things like the mini browser and EMS did not work so I decided to go back to my older config, once I loaded the backup config I realized MMS does not work, the phone crashes, turn off for a few moments and comes back on. Anybody got an idea how to correct this??

So this phone is buggy, agreed, but I am happy with its performance, except I did some tweaking in Diego, tho I made a backup before doing, my Sw version V N150V0402.nep 09-02-06, anyways some things like the mini browser and EMS did not work so I decided to go back to my older config, once I loaded the backup config I realized MMS does not work, the phone crashes, turn off for a few moments and comes back on. Anybody got an idea how to correct this??

Well, I got it corrected myself. Though, thanks to the Nokia who scared me to **** that I would have to give my phone to them for a week and they would have to send it to the head office. The problem was with the IP address in the server setting of Mini Browser, i changed it back to what it was and now its perfect.