Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
sunandoghosh

Nokia / Blackberry Mobile Needed

EXPERT OPINION URGENTLY NEEDED...!!!!!!

Respected Members

I want to purchase a mobile handset which meets the following requirements:

1. Has EDGE class 10 so that i can expereince highest internet speed on my computer using it as modem.

2. Has bluetooth.

3. Can be used to surf net on it directly (i believe that its better if we have wider screen). This is however a secondary requirement.

4. Want to stick to Nokia / blackberry. (unless some other company's handset is exceptional)

Now budget is NOT a constraint as I am willing to spend Rs 20000 to Rs 25000. But yes the product must be a value for money. I plan to take Airtel Mobile Office Connection and use along with it. I have gone through features of so many handsets but the more i research the more i confuse.

Ultimately I think I need expert opinion as to what should be my choice.

Please please suggest the particular model number keeping in mind my above requirements preferably with reasons as to why I should go for the one you suggest.

Thank you in advance

Regards

Sunando

sunandoghosh at rediffmail dot com

Dude, I do understand ur predicament.... but this "PLEASE_HELP_ME_TO_CHOOSE_MY_MOBILE" is something that does not require a thread altogether.... not sure if mods feel the same way...

For the current question... U have a set of specs, which I am sure cannot be satisfied by any Reliance Handset other than Nokia 6255, and considering u have already set eyes on the blackberry... I would suggest you to opt for that .

Buddy ... I seriously wonder... why do u feel, we can analyze ur reqirements better than the user? My personal opinion states that, since it is u, who is gonna use the handset.... it is advisable that u choose the handset ur self.

Expert opinion from a Nokia Salesman, and one from Blackberry will vary. And even here u are gonna get varying responses....

All the best for ur handset hunt...

Cheers

Ashok

if ur looking at instant email, blackberry would be the choice, otherwise you could even look at nokia. I mean, nokia wont offer you that, but i think apart from that, it has everything covered.

EXPERT OPINION URGENTLY NEEDED...!!!!!!

my frend you can go for O2 mini ,its a palmtop & meet all ur requirements.I m using it for the last 6 months and find it very satisfactory. cost is Rs 28000.check the link

http://www.gsmarena.com/o2_xda_ii_mini-reviews-944.php