Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Sign in to follow this  
alam

Automatic Dialing

Actually, I want that my PC should automatically connect to the internet at specified times, and disconnect at a specific time too. It would be beneficial if it coud redial too, in case of disconnection.

I want to download at night, so please somebody come up with some ideas of any software that can fulfil my needs.

I guess you could just use the windows scheduler to start Rconnect dialer. Save the password and set RConnect to to automatically dial on start up. That should take care of connecting....Disconnecting....dunno how you could do that....but theres gotta be a way.......

well many download managers like flashget have a feature called as Schedule, u can get to that by pressing Alt+O in Flashget. There u have an option to say the DAY (ie. Mon - Sun) and Time to start downloads at, and times to Stop downloads at.

Once u set a schedule, go to the Tab beside that ... Dial Up Networking, and say Connection : Connect to ... whatever

give user name and password. Tick on Disconnect when done, Tick Redial if disconnected, Retry failed connection : give about 9

and Between Retry wait ... 3 secs.

Check pics...

sch2cu.jpg

dun0wy.jpg

Cheers

Ashok

Edited by ashoksoft

And if you want to start you PC before Connecting/Downloading, check for BIOS settings and manage Wake Up time there.