Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
doublea

RConnect & Mac Os X

if the phone is from reliance then the drivers are available from the rcom site. I had downloaded earlier, not sure for now. I'm planning to get a macbook pro and looking for help for ppc 6800 drivers. I guess it should detect as standard modem and work fine. I'll contact once I get my mac.

No Vishal, Macbook has distinct compatibility problems with Windows Mobile devices unless u are running BootCamp and dual OS AFAIK... Pls inquire Mac CC beforehand, as they have an excellent CC...

The Mac people like istore by Mukesh Ambani have no clue. They would find out and revert back to me. There's parallel OS which allows windows to run simaltaneously. I've used Virtual PC earlier and it was smooth. I've been told there missing sync which can windows mobile device to Mac. This happens to Entourage or Address Book(default of Mac), don't know.

If u are going to use Windows or dual boot or parallels, then u are going to face NO PROBLEMS on Mac; only on exclusively running Leopard it is going to be an issue... and u can go in for phone support of Mac, beforehand before buying their system...

yes, 3rd party solutions are available...

Hello!!!!

I have a LG CDMA FWP LSP 350t and want to use internet by TATA INDICOM connection of the phone.....kindly any one help me I have Mac OS X on my computer and I am not getting any drivers for that!!!!

is there any script for LG LSP 350T FWP

Can I use EVDO on iPad air WiFi + cellular Model No: A1475 ??

Can I use EVDO on iPad air WiFi + cellular Model No: A1475 ??

I am also interested. If you are able to get it please inform me.

The method I know is idfs. But they are not selling single flash.

Well Visited rcom office, no one seems to be interested taking my query! Anyway They just offer me EVDO plan I think.

2GB Rs 199/- for 30 days

1GB Rs 147/- for 30 days

500MB Rs 98 for 30 days

Edited by invisiblebond

Well Visited rcom office, no one seems to be interested taking my query! Anyway They just offer me EVDO plan I think.

2GB Rs 199/- for 30 days

1GB Rs 247/- for 30 days

500MB Rs 98 for 30 days

That 1GB is for Rs147 or Rs247???

• Like 1

Its 147/- 2GB for 199 how come 1GB 247, Ops!

Edited by invisiblebond

^^^^

Actually I had that doubt first, but RCom earlier had ridiculous data packs like Rs94 -- 1GB x 6 Months and Rs98 -- 500MB earlier. So I want to confirm it again.