Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
amitstg

No Rconnect Data Usage Appearing On Reliance Site

I have opt for freedom plan for internet (rconnect) , since long time(more than 10 days) i am not able to view my data usage at the site, due to this i am not able to surf within my monthly limit. plz inform when will the site be available with updated rconnect usage. I made a complaint to chairman office i got this reply.

Dear Mr. Inkram,

Greetings of the day!

This is in reference to your mail addressed to the Chairman.

We have been trying to contact you on your number but we were unable to reach you.

In response to your mail regarding inability to see data usage on web site, kindly note that as per the confirmation received from our technical team, your issue is expected to be resolved by 18:00 hours, December 30, 2005.

We regret the inconvenience caused to you while using our services and are deeply concerned by the feedback received from you.

Looking forward to your co-operation.

For further details, you can visit our web-site www.relianceinfo.com or write to us at customercare@relianceinfo.com or fax us at 022-3033 6565. You can also call Reliance Customer Care by dialling *333 or 3033 3333 from your Reliance IndiaMobile or Reliance IndiaPhone or by dialling 022-3033 3333 from any other phone.

Seasons Greetings

Yours sincerely,

Amit Garg

Customer Service

Chairman’s Office

But still today (2nd jan 2006) the problem is not solved.

i think they should give u free internet this month ......................u shold write this again to chairman's office. if their ofice can also not keep commitments then who will do

i'm also experiencing the same problem. its more then 2 weeks when they last displayed my data usage on relianceinfo. tried calling CC but *333 seems to have been discontinued. my last bill also crossed monthly limit.

sometimes reliance indiamobile really s**ks.

I have opt for freedom plan for internet (rconnect) , since long time(more than 10 days) i am not able to view my data usage at the site, due to this i am not able to surf within my monthly limit. plz inform when will the site be available with updated rconnect usage. I made a complaint to chairman office i got this reply.
Dear Mr. Inkram,

Greetings of the day!

We have been trying to contact you on your number but we were unable to reach you.

In response to your mail regarding inability to see data usage on web site, kindly note that as per the confirmation received from our technical team, your issue is expected to be resolved by 18:00 hours, December 30, 2005.

We regret the inconvenience caused to you while using our services and are deeply concerned by the feedback received from you.

For further details, you can visit our web-site www.relianceinfo.com or write to us at customercare@relianceinfo.com or fax us at 022-3033 6565. You can also call Reliance Customer Care by dialling *333 or 3033 3333 from your Reliance IndiaMobile or Reliance IndiaPhone or by dialling 022-3033 3333 from any other phone.

Seasons Greetings

Yours sincerely,

Amit Garg

Customer Service

Chairman’s Office

But still today (2nd jan 2006) the problem is not solved.

today i got a call from reliance office regarding my complaint, the person said the server are under maintenance and it may take one month to solve the problem and he was totally helpless regarding my problem. How could the server maintenance take so long for such a big company like reliance, dont they have experts. this is just rediculous

dont they have experts. this is just rediculous

at least now you realize the fact :(

Write back to them, and tell them, that you wouldn't pay any money for any excess usage than the limit of your plan. All this, since you are not able to check your usage! See how it works! :(

I sent the complaint again, and now this time u see it is horrible reply from the Chairman's Office

Dear Mr. Inkram,

Greetings of the day!

We understand the challenges faced by you due to the delay in reply from our side.

In response to your mail and subsequent telephonic conversation had with you regarding view bill online, kindly note that you will not be able to check the bill details, unbilled amount and make the payment through Reliance Website (www.relianceinfo.com).

As per the confirmation received from our technical department, we would like to inform you that the Data Server is down for the maintenance and will be rectified in one month time.

For further details, you can visit our web-site www.relianceinfo.com or write to us at customercare@relianceinfo.com or fax us at 022-3033

6565. You can also call Reliance Customer Care by dialling *333 or 3033 3333 from your Reliance IndiaMobile or Reliance IndiaPhone or by

dialling 022-3033 3333 from any other phone.

Yours sincerely,

Abdul Choudhary

Customer Service

Chairman’s Office

1 month time is horrible.

why do they need that much time? :D

1 month time is horrible.

why do they need that much time? :grin:

simple , by then everybody will stop checking :lol:

this seems to b their trick to force us to take up any of their time bsed plans or freedom @night plan.

Seems to be fixed now, showing the unbilled usage fine. But that was a long downtime, and I just crossed my allocated data transfer for January !

Seems to be fixed now, showing the unbilled usage fine. But that was a long downtime, and I just crossed my allocated data transfer for January !

It's still showing 0 MB for me.

opt for time based plans now

Me also having same problem. I bought WLL phone by 14 Feb .

It showing below message when i click on "Data" usage,

For total usage it shows 33 rupees . I called some numbers.

It must be also added Data charges in day ?

My plan is

Night Unimited ( 400 Rupees rental ) plan .

rbill2rq.th.jpg

[ Click the image to see in enlarge mode ] :)

Regards,

Amey Abhyankar.

now again rconnect usage is not appearing on reliance website for freedom/freedomplus plan.