Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Sign in to follow this  
k4kunu

3105->3125

hi guys,

i finally converted my programmed handset of TATA, Nkia 3105 to UIM(CDMA SIM) T-SIM based 3125 handset, the TATA showroom people weren't agreeing that you can convert 3105 to T-SIM based but i showed them and they were amazed to see that. Its really kool handset after changing the software of the set, now it plays videos also (3GP). Anyone wanting how i did it please contact me on Yahoo: k4kunu

Cya

Kunal Arora

Amazing!

Didn't the Cops meet u After u Showed the Handset to TATA shoroom. :cheer::clap1::clap1::cheer::cheer:

Hey Guys,

Caution: Its totally Illegal to do So, U need to Reflash the phone with, So beware if u think its small JOB. :clap1:

Another Fishy guy...

Another NokiaInd in makin....

Hey periodic arrivals of such guys on forum shows that our forum is getting popularity...

@k4kunu I think your post ll be banned soon... Hacking not allowed for discussion expect a post from moderator soon... before this post is closed...

HE HE HE...

Happy posting...

I guess you have not posted the method on open forum cos you must be planning to charge guys for this once they mail you...

Hi,

I have done it and am using the same. For more information on how to do it, you need to pay a sum of Rs 500.

If you are real serious, then i will send you my account infomation. Once you transfer the money, then i need 1 hour with you to work on it. Maybe we can work online on yahoo/msn messenger.

Regards,

Manoj Tyagi

I had received first such PM back in April Last year... Thanks to Arun I think we could sort that thing out pretty fast...

Sorry to put two posts in a row but I thought its better when you explain facts with examples...

@k4kunu nothing against you but these days there are so many ppl who are looking forward to make money on this form(looking at the popularity of the forum)

interesting thing is that all these guys doing unusual things post them in thrie first ever post to topic.

this shows that they have come for this money making purpose only.

why CDMA guys are so affraid of legality. Cloning is illegal, not flashing if you are not tempering in any ways with ESN / IMSI / MIN or other network settings.

This process is fairly legal, and generally meant to be done at a PST using regged tools...

All that was done is what I mentioned a trillion times ... Rh-17 was the release of firware upgrade for nokia CDMA handsets to enable the RUIM slots...

search on google ... there should be links for sure

Cheers

Ashok