Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Rohit Rocker

World Wrestling Entertainment

thnx buddy for the images!

The first pic seems from a WWE match, Is it true?

Can u tell me the match in which Rey was unmasked and by whom?

yeah that was a pic when Rey mysterio junior (current rey mysterio) used to fight without a mask!

I dont think that he has been umasked by anybody!

Hey Vishal,

Welcome to the thread man :) . I am back from Hyderabad. Had an interview there for ICFAI Business School. Got a seat in ICFAI Business School Bangalore :D .

Nice pics Rey!! Had seen his pics without mask before but not these ones. Today's Smack Down was AWSOME!!! The main match was between the 400 pounder, the wordl's STRONGEST MAN!! MARK HENERY and the GRAND DADDY of them all.....the DEAD MAN.....THE UNDERTAKER!!!!!

WOW!!! :) it was too good. But the match was disturbed by the MNMs, who were called by Mark Henery's manager Daviri. They tried to attack Undertaker, but got thrashed instead. The bell was rung and the match was disqualified, and the 3 started attacking Undertaker. Kurt Angle came to the rescue and beat the crap out of the MNMs and ANGLE SLAMMED :o Mark Henery!!! Mark fought back and slammed Kurt Angle. The drama ended when Undertaker rode and saved Kurt Angle.

The main part was the Choke Slam by Undertaker on Mark Henery :grin: man!!! that was Jaw Dropping! The choke slam of a 400 pounder by Undertaker with just 1 hand. And this was when we saw Him struggling to get Mark Henery even off his feets!!

Undertaker snatched the heavy weight championship belt from the reffery and handed it back to Kurt Angle. The two will face off each other at NO WAY OUT.

The show was not over yet. The General Manager Theodore Long came out and scheduled a match for next week. A handicapped match between Mark and the MNMs VS Kurt Angle- Undertaker.

At RAW, an interesting series is going on. Couldnt catch the action as i was out of station yesterday. Maybe REY619 can help ^_^

And Rey, i checked out the lyrics. They dont seem to be correct....The song is like

Whatcha gonna do when i come for u.....

Whatcha gonna do when i come for u.....

BOOYAKA BOOYAKA...SIX ONE NINE!

BOOYAKA BOOYAKA...SIX ONE NINE!

and so on... :)

Bye

Edited by Rohit Rocker

thnx Rohit!

@REY619

U mean Rey Mysterio was Rey Mysterio Junior in past? Why he added "junior" term in his name? was it bcoz there was nother Rey Mysterio or Rey Mysterio senior at that time? And how Rey mysterio junior became our favorite "Rey mysterio"?

Well Vishal, i can answer that.

Rey Mysterio's Uncle was also a wrestler and had the same name :) . He was of the same size as Rey Mysterio Jr. is. They both wore masks and were quite identical to each other. When Rey jr. started restling, his uncle was at the end of his career. However they did wrestle together for some time as a tag team. If you ever get to see a Rey Mysterio promo during Smack Down telecast, you will see them together. Rey says that it was his uncle who tought him that 'Size does not matters' and 'The power lies within'.

Regarding the Mask, actually, Rey started wrestling when he was actually just 16! At this age, it was illegal to wrestle as a professional in USA. So rey wentto Mexico and wrestled there for many years as a pro. In mexico, we have events such as Hair V/s Mask :P . In such events, one wrestler is a masked one and the other one has long hair. If the hair guy looses, he has to get his hair cut and become a baldy :clap: , on the other hand, if the masked fellow looses, he has to loose his mask and will never be allowed to fight wearing a mask again in Mexico. Rey was a good wrestler, but once he lost in the challenge and so was unmasked.

How ever, the rule was applicable only in Mexico, so Rey started wearing mask again, when he grew up and came to USA to join WWE. So, thats the story. I had read it somewhere (On r surf!). Rey had also fought many famous giant wrestlers in mexico and defeated them. Some like Andre the giant. You must have heard about him. Eddie Guerrero also used to wrestle with Rey mysterio in Mexico.

Edited by Rohit Rocker

hey rohit that lyrics are of Rey's previous theme, thats why they seem to be incorrect, but they are right... :P

also at RAW a huge sad thing is going on! vince mcmahon has called for a retirement party for shawn micheals, against the will of HBK!

he is doing same thing with HBK as he had done with the Bret hitman Hart in the past!

lets see what will happen this monday, will HBK has to retire, or will he survive... <_<

Edited by REY619

Hi Rey Me,

I have missed a lot of that. Mac Mahon has just kept a 'compulsary Retirement party'. But is he definitely going to retire HBK? And can you tell me something abt Bret Hart? I was not into wrestling in those days. I guess, it was HBK and Mac Mahon, who together took him out. He must have lost the match on which his career depended.

Hence, i think even HBK will be given a match on which his career will depend.

yeah mcmahon has called for a "Mandatory Retirement party" for HBK, i think its gonna end his career!

For bret hart, mcmahon too cheated in the "you are fired" match, and interfered in that match and caused the Bret Hart's defeat, and hence he has to leave the WWE, that match was against HBK!

Mcmahon has used to cause such things in the past too, he made Stone cold his greatest enemy! Austin is the only person, whom he hates and could not fire... :angry:

Ya Austin really had the guts to check Mac Mohan :thumb: .

Shawn Michaels is one of the best wrestlers there ever was and never gives up easily. He fights as long as he can and never says die, just like mysterio:clap1: . I dont think that he will be retired just like that as he has a huge fan following. However so did Bret Hart, whom both ac Mahon and HBK together defeated retired. The HBK retirement storyline was started suddenly a few weeks ago and didnt appeal much to me because it was very artificial and boring. I think that if he is really fired, then the only reason will be his Old Age and falling body:mellow: . So it must be him who eally wants to retire and hence led to all this drama.

Some Shawn Michael Pics :help:

020606hbk1.jpg.xs.jpg

Shawn Michaels airborne at IRAQ, Triple H lying down

121905hbk2.jpg.xs.jpg

The SWEET CHIN MUSIC! on Big Show

121205hbk2.jpg.xs.jpg

And, will the wrestling machine KURT ANGLE defeat the phenom, the DEAD MAN, THE UNDERTAKER?

AnglevsTaker.jpg.xs.jpg

Some other action

An interesting series going on for the number 1 contender for Wrestle Mania, IN RAW

wrestlemanitorneio.jpg.xs.jpg

So many things to post and so less time in hand.... :angry:

CLICK on the thumbnails to view the full image :help:

Edited by Rohit Rocker

heh yeah there is so much to discuss, but cant do that all day! :clap:

also there is no match only the retirement party, so i thnk its the end of HBK :clap:

Sorry to spoil your anticipation :grin: but he is not going to retire this week. :biggrinthumb:

I already read it at the WWE website :grin:

My damn cable operator removed Ten Sports channel and put DD Sports instead of it :cry:

Kal phone karke gali deta hoon usko :angry:

Ok Bye,

Rohit

Hey people,

I am back with this weeks updates of WWE.

Starting with RAW, we had the remaining of the series. There were 2 matches, one between RVD and Chris Masters, which was won by RVD. The second one was between THE BIG SHOW and HHH. This match was very brutal and lasted very long. Both the wrestlers were hell bent on winning it and getting a place in finals. Finally, both the wrestlers were lying outside the ring and the referee counted out both of them. Both were disqualified.

However, Vince Mac Mahon decided to put them both along with RVD in the finals in a triple threat match for next week.

John Cena defeated EDGE to retain his title.

And Shelton Benjamin defeated the mad guy, UGENE.

Then there was the Shawn Michaels retirement Party. Vince Mac Mohan came out with two Lawyers and Shawn Michaels followed them. Then there was a long brawl. Mac Mahon asks Shawn to sign the agreement papers. However He refuses to do so. Eventually, Mac Mahon, slaps him and leaves after announcing that Shawn Michaels will face the consequences and go through Hell for disobeying him.

In Smack Down, we had some good matches. Rey Mysterio defeated the mediocre Sylvan. Plus, we had a tag team match between Chris Benoit and Lashley VS JBL and Tinley.

Tinley is a new commer but is a very experienced wrestler from Ireland and used to work with Benoit and Booker T earlier. He has joined recently and is a real brutal guy with no concerns whatsoever. He makes the opponents cry in pain literally.

Then we had the Handicapped match between Kurt Angle and Undertaker in one team and the MnM's and Mark Henery. This one was a good match. Eventually won by Kurt and Undertaker. In the end the Undertaker TOOMBSTONED Mark Henery. Man!!! that was awsome!! doing that to a 400 pounder. He just lifted hin like he was a feather weight, ketp him in air for a good 5 seconds and then dropped him finally heads down and Legs up.

Undertaker and Kurt Angle face each other at NO WAY OUT. Will Kurt be able to retain his title?? Watchout.

Hey all,

Saw Bottomline today. They showed some clips from John Cena's visit to Mumbai. An astounding 10,000 people visited to see him. John Cena was amazed by the crowd to the hilt. He was simply astounded to see such a huge gathering.

John Cena said " I have to catch a flight after this...And i am going back to America...i will meet Vince Mac Man there and convince him that WWE has to come to INDIA.. This is one of the most wonderful experiences i have had in my life." And the crowd goes wild.

Did any of u Mumbaikars visited the place and see Cena?

The 'NO WAY OUT' was shown today. There were many matches but the main event is below.

World Heavyweight Champion Kurt Angle def. Undertaker

For over 30 minutes, Undertaker & Kurt Angle threw everything they had at one another in an attempt to win the World Heavyweight Championship. In the end, it was the Olympic Gold Medalist who pinned the Deadman to retain the gold.

Early in the match, the Deadman maintained control by working on Angle’s left arm and shoulder. After Undertaker went Old School and hit Snake Eyes, however, Angle managed to escape his grasp by hitting a release German suplex. Angle then sent the Deadman crashing into the retaining barrier outside the ring. Undaunted, the Deadman fought back, running Angle into the ringpost and hitting a vicious legdrop as Angle lay prone across the ring apron.

Undertaker went for a chokeslam, but Angle kicked the Deadman’s leg out from under him to escape. The champion then went to work on the challenger’s leg, setting him up for the Ankle Lock. After managing to send Angle to the floor, Undertaker went for the apron legdrop again, but it was reversed by Angle into the Ankle Lock. Angle released the hold and rolled into the ring to break the count, but went right back to the floor and applied the move again.

Once back inside, Angle went for another Ankle Lock, but Undertaker countered into a Triangle Choke. Angle was then sent to the floor, and the Deadman sent the champion crashing into the timekeeper’s table. He then ripped apart the SmackDown announcers’ table, preparing to send Angle through it; instead, Angle would end up sending the challenger crashing through the Spanish announcers’ table courtesy of an Angle Slam.

It appeared as if Angle would win by countout, but he brought the challenger back into the ring to finish him off. Angle managed to hit a superplex, but the Deadman found a way to come back and set the champion up for a chokeslam. Instead, Angle rolled through, applying the Ankle Lock once again. The Deadman reversed it into a Triangle Choke once more, but the prepared Angle rolled through it, back into the Ankle Lock. After Undertaker escaped, he hit the champion with a chokeslam for a near fall.

Undertaker then set Angle up for the Last Ride, but Angle rolled through it, locking in the Ankle Lock once more. When Undertaker powered out again, Angle nailed him with an Angle Slam, but the Deadman escaped the pinfall attempt. Undertaker then sat up as Angle pulled down the straps, and they slugged it out. The challenger set up for the Tombstone, but after each man reversed the attempt, Angle applied the Ankle Lock for the sixth time in the match. After Undertaker escaped once more, the champion went back to the Angle Slam, but his pinfall attempt was countered into another Triangle Choke.

As Angle lay in the Triangle Choke, referee Nick Patrick checked for a submission. Angle was barely able to keep his arm up on the third try, and with one more burst of energy, Angle shifted his weight and rolled the Deadman over into a jackknife style pinfall. With the challenger still holding the Triangle Choke, Angle was able to hold Undertaker’s shoulders down, and Patrick made the three count. After a moment of confusion over who had actually won the match, Angle was announced as the winner and still World Heavyweight Champion.

After the match, Undertaker helped Angle up, but backed the champion into the corner. After a brief staredown, the Deadman told Angle that he had his number and wasn’t finished with the World Heavyweight Champion yet. A groggy Angle then stared at the angry challenger as the show came to a close.

Rey Mysterio Lost at No Way Out, to Randy Orton and with it, lost his main event match at the Wrestlemania 23. This week, he came out and appologized to his fans. But then, General Manager Theodore came out and gave a wonderful gift to Rey. He said that he couldnt take out Randy Orton from the main event as he had won the match ( though by cheating), but one thing which he could do was to put Rey Mysterio also in the Main Event match along with Randy Orton, to fight with the Heavy weight champion in a TRIPLE THREAT MATCH. And REY MYSTERIO AND THE SPECTATORS JUMP IN JOY!!!.

Shawn Michaels was put in a 4 VS 1 MATCH!!! By the ceo, Mac Mahon this week. These 4 were from the Spirit Squad, all newbies and have been showing up in the show since the last few weeks. These 4 out of 5 members made their debut against Shawn Michaels. Obviously it was a huge disadvantage for him. But none the less, the SHOW STOPPA didnt stop and fought as he always does. Even alone, he was tough to deal with by those 4 jerks. Jus twhen he was about to win by pinning one of them, all the others jumped in the ring an d there was all GREE AND WHITE colour in the ring (their uniform colour). They kept on pouncing on him even after the match was ended by the referee because of the disqualification and resulted in a win for Michaels. He was being kicked from all sides for about 5 minutes when his Old friend MARTY JENNETY SHOWED UP!!! He was michaels tag team partner in 1990s when these two had made their debut in WWF. They were known as Team ROCKERS!! Because they rocked and were a favourite among their fans. Later they broke up. So his friend came back rescued him. Lets see whether he will make a reunion with Michaels or not.

Here are the pics:

022006hbk1.jpg.xs.jpg

022006hbk3.jpg.xs.jpg

In RAW, the main event match was for the number 1 contender at Wrestle Mania. A triple threat match between HHH, Big Show and RVD. HHH won the match by a little bit of cheating ofcourse.

People people people...please post

people pplease post something. Common...show some enthu :wacko:

Edited by Rohit Rocker

What the hell, is mcmahon gone mad? he made HBK new member of the Mr.Mcmahon As* kissing club!! what the hell... HBK is gonna beat the hell outta him at Wrestlemania!

Hi Rey!

You are back! I thought the thread was dead. Anyways, Mac Mahon is gone mad. But What abt Marty Jennetty??? What happened to his contract??

People, See Wrestle Mania this SUNDAY, at 8:30 on Ten Sports. Some big matches this time.

Hey People,

Just Check out this Monsterous Giant from India who has made his entry in the World of WWE. He is named 'The Great Khali'. He stands at 7 Foot 3 and weighs 420 pounds, and has started his WWE career with a feud with the UNDERTAKER!!! by knocking him out. He is the largest wrestler ever seen by WWE and is even bigger than he Undertaker.

In real life, he hails from Punjab\ HP and is in Punjab Police. His name is Dalip Singh. I also read that he had been crowned Mr. India in 1997 and 1998. Just check out this link for his photos, videos and profile.

http://www.wwe.com/superstars/smackdown/thegreatkhali/

Just google for The Great Khali and you will see numerous blogs and sites related to him This guy is truly amazing and will put back some strength in the dying TRP ratings of WWE.

thats nice to see an Indian out there in WWE.

Check out his Entrance video here.

But last time there were Indian wrestlers in WWF, there were treated as villians for the superstars to show their supremacy. Hope this guy won't get crushed under their feet too :ph34r:

Edited by Nirvana

Sorry but the great Khali has also started his career in WWE as a villain too!

Cos he beat the hell outta undertaker, and taker is the favourite of the audience, and because of this people will treat the great Khali as a villain!

But, hey at least, after a really long time, someone reached WWE, From India ;)