Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
alintanfern

Muzic On Rd2030

Hey Guyz,

Thiz Forum haz really helped a lot to enhance my handset RD2030. Thanx! ;)

Anywayz gettin to the point, I Wud like to know whether we can thru Bitpim or Anyother EFS Readin s/w we can put Music filez (wav, mp3 probably) etc on RD2030 handset. Well i have sum ideaz dunno if it mite help.

Since the handset haz VoiceMail, there shud be a way we can add Audio Filez into that section. Whenever we wanna play any song we can open it from there :grin: . In RD2030, even for Ringtonez we have to Overwrite an existin Ringtone if we want ourz we cant Add new 1z. Same with SMS, we cant add new to the Messages Section unless we overwrite it. So for the Voice, i guezz sum1 haz to send it (whc iznt possible yet) to uz so we can overwrite that with our own. Alzo wat cud be the format(extension) of the Waveletz Audio n Video stored in Multimedia Section. I tried many waveletz, none worked even the *.wv (Wavelet Audio n Video format of Wavpack).

Let uz know if Any1 of Yall can get that Voice Muzic Thingy workin.

TC Yall. :P

Ashoksoft had done some research about it too in the past, which was discussed here.

Hey Guyz,

Thiz Forum haz really helped a lot to enhance my handset RD2030. Thanx! :(

Anywayz gettin to the point, I Wud like to know whether we can thru Bitpim or Anyother EFS Readin s/w we can put Music filez (wav, mp3 probably) etc on RD2030 handset. Well i have sum ideaz dunno if it mite help.

Since the handset haz VoiceMail, there shud be a way we can add Audio Filez into that section. Whenever we wanna play any song we can open it from there :grin: . In RD2030, even for Ringtonez we have to Overwrite an existin Ringtone if we want ourz we cant Add new 1z. Same with SMS, we cant add new to the Messages Section unless we overwrite it. So for the Voice, i guezz sum1 haz to send it (whc iznt possible yet) to uz so we can overwrite that with our own. Alzo wat cud be the format(extension) of the Waveletz Audio n Video stored in Multimedia Section. I tried many waveletz, none worked even the *.wv (Wavelet Audio n Video format of Wavpack).

TC Yall. ;)

hello everyone ... once again :P posting after a looooong loooooooooooong time...

dude alintanfern,

its not still possible since all voice ... is compressed (for 2030) using the QCELP codec... and thats qualcomm propritery.... anyone willing to crack the codec ? :help:

The quality is gonna be bad anyways.

Another better option, call to ur mobile and play the music u want. It will get saved in ur voice mail. Isnt it? Play it at leisure ;)

Nokia 2280 has a voice recorder feature which provides sound recording upto 1 minute only. But i used to record songs and listen to it as if it was an mp3 mobile :P Dont know if the 1 minute limitation could be increased. But the sound quality in Nokia 2280 is quite good.

Now i am on Nokia 6020 (Airtel). Which doesnt has mp3. But supports audio recording in amr format. So i convert mp3s into amr using a Mikesoft software and download the song to me phone using the data cable. Voila! I have good quality music playing on my phone :help:

Go on guys, crack the codec. Static Electricity is with you. Get Ashok Soft also. He too is a genious in this field. :(

Regards,

Rohit

hey,

would like to have a ringtone composer for RD2030 like the one Nokia phones have.

any ideas?

-prakash

Hey Guyz,

Thiz Forum haz really helped a lot to enhance my handset RD2030. Thanx! :angry:

TC Yall. :P

The Electronic Industries Association (EIA) & Telecommunications Industry Association (TIA) standard IS-733 [1]defines an audio compression algorithm for use in CDMA applications. In addition to being the standard CODEC for all wireless CDMA terminals, the Qualcomm PureVoice CODEC (a.k.a. Qcelp) is used in several Internet applications most notably JFax, Apple® QuickTime, and Eudora®.

Well I got a Free s/w for Convertin *.qcp to *.wav and vice versa. Made a Search on PureVoice Codec on google and got it. Got it from Here!. I've Attached it. Let uz know if itz uzeful, Static.

Rohit, Quality will be bad surely, But sumthin iz better than nutin. and How can you call ur own mobile and play it and then save az voicemail??? RD2030 supporz that?

PVConverter3_1.zip

TC Yall :P

FernZ