Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
kshah

Extended Batteries For 7135

May sound absurd to many techie members but I am contemplating idea to make 1800 mAH Li Ion battery for 7135.

Li Ion Battery cells are of 3.7 V and such cells with high capacity is manufactured globally, I dont knw if any in India.

Current size of battery with casing in 7135 is 71X36X6.6 mm (1200 mAH) Cell size of 1800 mAH is 63x34x10.3, means battery cover need to be made specially with about 5 mm protrusion.

Using same circuitery recovered from kyo battery should be able to do the job. Any expert on this please comment. Also can any one help me getting 1800 mAH Li Ion cells? ;):help:

I got this idea from my laptop battery remanufactured by one guy and he flashed rather erased old battery info from chip and wrote new info too.

Interesting info on battery found here too http://www.batteryuniversity.com

Edited by kshah

kshah... the day u succeed.. i guess I will be ur first customer!!!

btw there is a taiwaneese company making the same for about $25 each but again that is a 1200 Mah!

cheers

Ashok

If at all I succeed, I will be more happy to post all on forum rather than selling it. Any way it encouraging to have first probable customer :P:angry:

add me as ur second sure shot customer .... good luck :)

mate .... some good news, got to hear that Kyo'z got some taiwaneese company manufacturing the 1800 mAH batts.. gotta check up with my source. lemme get an off (later next week) ... or if someone else from mumbai is interested buzz me ..!!!

Cheers

Ashok

lemme know if you get one. I am trying to get cells from korea. Couriers do not caryy cells. So trying to get by post. Lets hope I get. But if u get it readymade batteries its the best.

Has anybody got 1800 mAH batteries so far ? If yes, I am interested in exploring the source.

When I was surfing, I got the following

Lithium-Ion battery of 1200 mAH

"Long Life Battery"

160 hours of standby and 3.5 hrs. of talk time

I am not able to find the specification of the installed battery. And what are the specified standby time and talktime for it ?

Can you please tell me what battery we are using ? Are the above batteries different from the supplied one ?