Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Sign in to follow this  
amitstg

Best Phone For Rconnect

i want to buy a new handset just for rconnect purpose my budget is between 4 to 7k and i have to use it with my laptop (USB port only), plz recommend me best reliance handset under my budget.

For this u go for Nokia 6235 Instant detection thru usb cable dku2 as wireless mass communication device.No serial converter needed.Excellent speed depending on d network condition.17-18 KBps

Go for LG RD 6130 with Genuine USB Cable and Check the tweaks in How to increase Rconnect Speed Section, I m Getting 230 KBPS of Speed in my XP Media Center, Average Speed through out the night session is over 70 KBPS and Download Speed is over 13 kbps.

i want to buy a new handset just for rconnect purpose my budget is between 4 to 7k and i have to use it with my laptop (USB port only), plz recommend me best reliance handset under my budget.

Unless you want to use it ONLY through usb port, data card is a better and neater option in the same budget.

It costs 6.5-7K appx.

if someone is using ZTE card,can tell us how is the performance of this card.

is it a good deal to invest 6.5K for ZTE card?

I have used ZTE card once, and it was better than my LG RD 2030's performance. And I haven't heard any complaints about it till now.