Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Sign in to follow this  
aspark

R Connect With Nokia 2280

Dear Friends,

I am using XP and some how configured 2280 to connect to internet. I get an error message of "Enhancement Not Supported" on my handset after a minute of connecting and then computer can't recieve any data from the modem(handset). I need to switch off and switch on mobile before reconnecting. Any help on solving this is highly appreciated

Arunkumar

Better contact Nokia authorised service centre in your city.

:help::wacko:

Hey I too have the same problem.

And the guys at *333 does'nt have a clue

And what more they reduced more than Rs 300 from my prepaid charge too.

Now my worry is my money !!

Rajeev E

Nokia 2280 is R connact compatible. There are few issues need to be kept in mind:

1. Data cable. If data cable (aftermarket) are not using original DKU 5 drivers then possibly it does not work. Prolific USB serial converter driver works well.

2. Install modem using this driver Nokia Mobile Phones CDMA 1xRTT Data/Fax, V1.0

3. When data cable is connected, enhancement not supported displayed in each phone. When it is displayed it does not work with some of PC sync softwares but R connect does work.

4. When you disconnect, reboot phone before reconnecting. Some times system also need reboot.

5. Install USB drivers first, then attach cable, let system install cable drivers, then connect handset and install modem. Attaching .inf file, which works on my XP system.

sorry unable to attach inf file.

sorry unable to attach inf file.

18749[/snapback]

U can either zip it or post the contents of the file as it is a plain text file.