Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
nandkumar

R Connect

i want to buy a new reliance mobile or fwp specially for internet i will use basic plan that is 50p/25p per min.please help me which prepaid plan best for me and do prepaid plan have the internet facility.

For prepaid users, there is only one default plan which you have mentioned. i.e., 50 paise/minute for peak hours and 25 paise/minute for off-peak hours. Time based/Data based plans are available for post paid users only. However, there are new time based R-Connect vouchers being launched for RIM Prepaid now, which is discussed here

Hi,

I am not a Reliance user as yet. I wish to use Reliance purely for Internet purposes. What would be the best option if...

1) I use a laptop

2) I use a desktop

I am from Mumbai. Also, are the internet services available whereever you can get a Reliance signal , or are there specific areas or circles?

Thanks

Ashish

Edited by Ashish Padave

Laptop is a better option

OOOPS looks like my question was not understood properly,

I want to know what would be the BEST option if I used a Laptop and if I used a desktop.

e.g Getting a R-connect card, or using the data cable with a phone.

I hope that makes things clearer

Ashish

Using a phone with a data cable will always be a better option with a laptop or a desktop cos I believe their is no difference in speed with data card or phones... however for the cost of data card you also get a phone which you can use to make calls/sms even when your laptop/desktop is not with you.... In case you don't move around much try takina a broadband connection... Reliance is best internet "on the move" if you stay in one office then you'll get better broadband connection...

Also a word of advice if you are planning to take a reliance conn just for internet just try and use someone's phone for a day from your office/home before you get that connection.... cos the internet speed goes down drastically as your signal strength dies down.... Moreover agar aapko doodh lena ho to puri ki puri Gayiya to nahi kharid laaoge nah....

I am on the move most of the times, hence I am looking at Reliance (it has the maximum coverage in India.. so it seems !) . Hence I need sugesstions so that it does not burn a big hole in my pocket!