Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
n_bob582

About Rim Prepaid

:D How is rim prepaid service now is it has bad has postpaid because i had alot of problem with postpaid.

Does anyone facing same problem like me?

NO no problem at all . I think reliance is the best thing available as of now.Just think of the old days when u had to pay even for incoming. :D .............

Now reliance changed all that but a small advice dont go for motorola if u go for prepaid that cell just s**ks

And moreover you got 6 months grace period, where you can recieve incoming calls and sms, even when you wont recharge.

No other operator gives this offer.

I am currently using a Nokia 2280 with RIM prepaid and no problems whatsoever.

Maybe your problem is isolated to your area. I am sure if you identify your area or location where you are facing problems, others could help.

Same here. Nokia 2280 - no problem.

Just remember your SMS and RConnect charges are not reflected immediately on your prepaid balance.

Hi...guys...

Reliance had come for prepaid offer for LG(3499/=) only one recharge voucher of 324/= but you can recive calls upto 6 monthe(i.e. grace period)

LG MOONLIGHT THIS IS THE BEST ONE I THINK ;) (4499/=) only one recharge voucher of 324/= but you can recive calls upto 6 monthe(i.e. grace period)

NOKIA(2999/=) only one recharge voucher of 324/= but you can recive calls upto 6 monthe(i.e. grace period)

AND other hi-fi sets are available like GTRAN,SAMSUNG ROTATING,LG CAMERA COLOR VIDEO CLIPS,TELSON WRIST WACH(UNIQUE ONE IN INDIA)1ST TIME IN INDIA,PDA PHONE

Hey...how do u feel guys...pls revert back...i m using telson...Good plan had also come like JOY 399 for RIMs.......xcellent plan

Edited by Ashokjp

Now reliance changed all that but a small advice dont go for motorola if u go for prepaid that cell just s**ks

Ya ceriously that day I went to check it out its so damn old and big. And believe you've to dig into the buttons to dial the numbers CERIOUSLY DIG INTO THE BUTTONS. :P

Actually my only complaints with the motorola is its pathetic user interface.

It does not seem big to me at all but then again I have a Kyo smartphone!

:lol: How is rim prepaid service now is it has bad has postpaid because i had alot of problem with postpaid.

Does anyone facing same problem like me?

The 3 biggest problems that Infocomm faced after soft launch were:

Network/connectivity

Billing

Collections

The last two are not applicable for prepaid and the first is about 90-95% resolved.

So the experience should be much better for prepaid.

Edited by Chirag