Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
veena

Regarding R-Connect For Nokia 3125

Hi ,

I have taken R-connection only to use the internet . I have Nokia 3125 Mobile with the data cable .I installed the s/w . when i tried to connect to the internet it connects for few seconds & gets disconnected and my mobile goes in dormant mode. I even logged request in call center but those people are unable solve the problem.If any body faced same kind of problem ,Please give your suggestion.

This happens with 6225, 3125, 2280 as I am aware about. I too could never resolve this issue. It may be because of after market cable (may be nokia is using other USB to serial chip than prolific) Try adding extra settings, they are there in CDMA modem user guide. I am unable to locate it in my computer else could have posted.

This happens with 6225, 3125, 2280 as I am aware about. I too could never resolve this issue. It may be because of after market cable (may be nokia is using other USB to serial chip than prolific) Try adding extra settings, they are there in CDMA modem user guide. I am unable to locate it in my computer else could have posted.

Can you tell from which web site we can get the CDMA users guide.

Hi ,

I have taken R-connection only to use the internet . I have Nokia 3125 Mobile with the data cable .I installed the s/w . when i tried to connect to the internet it connects for few seconds & gets disconnected and my mobile goes in dormant mode. I even logged request in call center but those people are unable solve the problem.If any body faced same kind of problem ,Please give your suggestion.

Hi,

I have the same problem.

Does any one have a solution to this problem? It is kinda silly wasting so much time trying to connect ! I almost feel like I wasted 1700 bucks to buy the cable in the first place !!

Just a few clarifications... does it keep showing dormant mode in the handset and doesn't respond if you try to access the net through your PC... or does it get disconnected after getting connected ? Is it a CA-42 cable ?

Just a few clarifications... does it keep showing dormant mode in the handset and doesn't respond if you try to access the net through your PC... or does it get disconnected after getting connected ? Is it a CA-42 cable ?

Well, have tried setting the connection up manually as well as by using the RConnect installation software downloaded from the RIM site.

After sending the #777 command, the phone displays Data Call Ended.

It is a CA 42 cable.

In fact, I have tried installing the cable before R Connect ; and vice versa.

I have also tried installing after removing the DKU drivers and patch.

I have to buy another handset, and if this problem does not get sorted out, I'm not buying a Nokia !

I have another Nokia set - that 12K set with flip top. But I dont have the heart to invest another 1700 bucks on a cable for it !!!

Am hoping you could help.

:-)

I finally cracked it.

Install the cable drivers.

After that, go to Phone And Modems in the Control Panel.

Click on the Nokia modem dispayed.

Go to advanced settings and use this string AT+CRM=1;+CSO=33.

It will work.

First thing is purchase CA42 cable from Nokia showroom ,Because Reliance outlet some time gives fake cable.Uninstall all Reliance Dial up connection and restart your machine Take the CD given with original CA42 cable you install it .It will workout.

:Contento:

hello i face same problems from 2112,3125,6225, with usb cable but every thing is ok with serial ..problem is dat serial does nt gives net speed as usb i use cdma mobile from last 4 yrs my best cdma mobile 4 r connect is samsung n 191 ....dis is best mobile which i ever use.....nows day lg is best .....nokia has nothing in cdma mobile .....