Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
schumi

All About Nokia 6265

Can anyone say me whether bluetooth can be used to connect to an other handset of other service providers such as Airtel or any other.?

I would like to ask one technical question...

Whenever i make a call, on screen i

post-12084-1155802167_thumb.jpg

it does not remove unless i press on exit button.

Now if i switch off my cell and then turn it on... and then make a call, it appears but only for two seconds and then disappears... But this method works only for one or two days and then same thing happen..

does any one have a permenant method of removing it.

is schumi listening ???

This is a feature with all CDMA phone. It gives you the location from where your calling...or the circle from where your calling. Its usually to distinguish roaming networks. You have to live with it...you cannot change that.

Dharmesh

Can anyone say me whether bluetooth can be used to connect to an other handset of other service providers such as Airtel or any other.?

Blue Thooth have nothing to relate with service provider:: it is an indiviual device which work indpendently:: so dont worry Agge bard jawan

HEy no body in the forum had described that weather this fone have visual radio or not? nokia site says it had:: mujhe to dikha nahi??

can ne one know?

Blue Thooth have nothing to relate with service provider:: it is an indiviual device which work indpendently:: so dont worry Agge bard jawan

HEy no body in the forum had described that weather this fone have visual radio or not? nokia site says it had:: mujhe to dikha nahi??

can ne one know?

Thank you

:lol: well i called up CC several times and all gave me unsatisfactory reply as if they really dont understand that whether it is possible to surf wesites on the handset itself...they guys dont get proper training...i guy left me on hold and i waited long then i put my phone on charging mode and this call was running and after about 2 and half hour i was still on hold so i hung up the phone.....i am sure this will get noticed by the supervisors and they will try to sort out the problem......

after a while i called again and one CC guys just told me that he is resetting my phone as a modem again and i should go to minibrowser and from

MENU>advanced>clear....there i should clear all the history,cache etc and then restart my mobile again......he told me after doing this i will get confirmation message than phone is activated but i at once got the message saying ur phone will be activated as a modem shortly...i even asked that CC guy again whether he is mistaken my problem being a problem of R-connect buy he said he understood its not R-connect its R-world problem not opening websites..... i asked him to let me talk to his supervisor so he again kept me on hold and never came back...

i am having a strong feeling that this WAP feature will take time to be started and they are planning to keep this thing chargeable now they were in the process of making various plans for its implementation and again implementation will be from next month or more i suppose....

AS if there would be any network problem the CC person surely knows it and none of the CC person told me there is any problem in the network..

i guess free WAP on mobile days are over.......

i guess free WAP on mobile days are over.......

i really dont mind payin for wap...just get the stupid thing to work!!!! it is ridiculous to not be able to use it

I dont think Reliance will offer WAP even on some payment basis. If yes, they would have allowed it on 6235, 6255 etc. by now.

2 things

1. Reliance was offering WAP on 6155 as well

2. 6155 and 6265 have WAP based R world, so they cant afford to not have WAP and not have half the applications of R world working. But then you never know about reliance.

and even I dont mind paying for wap!

Once again, Reliance has made us feel like beggars. Even I do not mind paying for WAP access. Let us hope for the best. We had been living in a dream world for the last one year, expecting the launch of this super hyped phone. So now lets do the same for WAP access also. Maybe, and hopefully Reliance will wake up a year or so later.

Guys,

I think we all should keep calling CC regularly regarding wap problem and sooner or later Reliance guys will have to start the WAP access as they will get fed up with flood of calls from us.

They will have to start WAP. wats the fun of this handset with out WAP. *******s ****ed the another gr8 feature of the handset.

This is so irritating & frustrating. ******s...........

hi guyz..im at d moment using d nokia 6255...was planin 2 change 2 N6265..but i have a doubt...where i live d signal strength is very low n i have 2 constantly keep d arial open(nokia 6255) 2 get a good signal strength...should i go 4 nokia 6265 or does it have a reception problem as it lacks an antinna...thankx n peace out

I rangup HL and explained the WAP access problem. The CCE told me that this a handset problem and there is no network bar on the access. I do not know why the HL CCE are so ignorant that Reliance has disabled the WAP access for this great phone. And to top it, they want us to go to Nokia Service Center for something that Nokia cannot do anything about. Reliance has again f***ed up this great phone. The CCE repeatedly told me that this was handset problem only. I told her that if such was the case, only my phone would have this problem and I also told her that allover India, this problem is present. She in turn told me that no complaints have come for this problem so this is only a handset problem and not network problem. Saying this, she just disconnected the call. Reliance HL has really gone to the dogs. No manners whatsoever. It appears that Reliance has instructed their HL to talk only for about 3 minutes max. and then disconnect.

@munnamobile, are you reading this? see the great Reliance and how they perform. I will keep you informed more on these problems. Hope you do not mind. You see, we are all crazy to talk bad about great Reliance.

hi guyz..im at d moment using d nokia 6255...was planin 2 change 2 N6265..but i have a doubt...where i live d signal strength is very low n i have 2 constantly keep d arial open(nokia 6255) 2 get a good signal strength...should i go 4 nokia 6265 or does it have a reception problem as it lacks an antinna...thankx n peace out

You can definitely go for this handset. i can't compare it with 6255 but i was using lg 7230 before this, but i too live in a place where the siganl strength is very poor. this phone has a great reception everywhere in my locality now. I'm able to talk at places where earlier i didn't even deam of getting one bar of signal strength.

Guys, about the WAP access...i guess we've got two options....either just wait and watch or just keep calling the CC and logging in our complaints. All said and done..... there's nothing much we can do about it. The pity is, they addicted all of us to the WAP and pulled the plug. It would'v been easier to digest if it didn't have the feature from day one.

I've already logged in thrre complaints at the CC...and also logged a complaint thru the local web world... now the wait begins

This is wat the 503 Error code means:

HTTP Error 503 - Service unavailable

Introduction

Your Web server is currently unable to handle the HTTP request due to a temporary overloading or maintenance of the server. The implication is that this is a temporary condition which will be alleviated after some delay. Some servers in this state may also simply refuse the socket connection, in which case a different error may be generated because the socket creation timed out.

503 errors in the HTTP cycle

Any client (e.g. your Web browser or our CheckUpDown robot) goes through the following cycle when it communicates with your Web server:

Obtain an IP address from the IP name of your site (your site URL without the leading 'http://'). This lookup (conversion of IP name to IP address) is provided by domain name servers (DNSs).

Open an IP socket connection to that IP address.

Write an HTTP data stream through that socket.

Receive an HTTP data stream back from your Web server in response. This data stream contains status codes whose values are determined by the HTTP protocol. Parse this data stream for status codes and other useful information.

This error occurs in the final step above when the client receives an HTTP status code that it recognises as '503'.

Resolving 503 errors

Your Web server is effectively 'closed for repair'. It is still functioning minimally because it can at least respond with a 503 status code, but full service is impossible i.e. your Web site is simply unavailable. There are a myriad possible reasons for this, but generally it is because of some human intervention by the operators of your Web server machine. You can usually expect that someone is working on the problem, and normal service will resume as soon as possible.

Please contact the system operators of your Web site (e.g. your ISP) to determine why the service is down. They will be in a much better position to help you than we are for this type of error.

Simply means...its human intervention...they've done it....but they are not telling!!!!!!!

Edited by docsinghal

and keep in touch with 6155 users as well. They too are not able to access wap. Something is cooking up.

Are they logging complaints? plcheck up. I dont think they take complaints nowadays. Just get a complaint number always. Note it down. But the pity is they will close the case quietly without informing you and then you will be left with the complaint number only. HA HA HA

My be we can flood Chairman's office with complaints on WAP through email?

One more thing... I also have LG 6130. I went to internet surf option in Rworld. I was able to surf all sites which were already mentioned in surf option (but without pictures). But when i clicked on options and selected "go to url" and then entered site of my choice, I faced the same problem i.e service unavailable. So, I think what reliance people have done is that they have allowed access to sites only which are mentioned on r-world and i think those are WAP sites without images.

So it seems unlikely that they will allow us to surf the net on mobile...

i have never seen any service provider who is so greedy...

hello guys ... i have just called up Reliance CC guys and literally scolded for stopping our WAP service on our mobiles inspite of bills being cleared and explained the whole problem he gave me complain no...and told me that they will call up and wil resolve the problem ..................

So guys...... i will request you all people who ever complains on *333...never talk softly just scold them for what they have done to us and made us so frustrated...take out all your frustration after all we are paying so much every month and we should get the services which they can, but still not allowing us ...........

also please let me know the email add of the chairman's office Mr anil ambani...who should get the scoldings tooo for making us ....frustrated....

keep-it up guys and continue your efforts to get back our WAP access on mobile....its like we are protesting against some injustice.......

i should encourage you guys just try to make the CC guys afraid by saying that u will go to consumer courts as not providing the services...and failiur on their part of providing even back up of whats exactly going on....as u all will agree one should have complete knowledge of the services which they get if inturptted by some reason sould get clear justification as to what the hell has happened as it is stopped or barred........

ok guys ....bets of luck in the war of getting WAP back..........

i got als same problem in my mobile nokia6265.

my friends, can u c that, you can only open homepage i.e. wap.rworld.co.in site only.this mean reliance allow to open only thire r-world site in your mobile.we cant open other than this site. :):(:angry::angry:

Mehtakushal

I am a new user at this forum. I saw a lot of your messages and seems you know a lot about these Reliance phones, so could u pls help me

I have tried amny things, but my wap doesnt seem to work for last 2 days.

I have nokia 6265 handset.

Whenevr I press GO after typing the url, it says HTTP ERROR 501: SERVICE UNAVAILABLE. On retrying it gives the same error message.

I also tried it after restarting the phone, but the same error message appears.

Earlier wap used to work very well for me. But now it has stopped.

The people at Reliance Customer Care couldnt solve my problem,

can You please help me in this matter.

Also are there any mp3 player options for my phone and is there any way by which I can rewind and forward any media files. Please help!!

Since the last 3-4 days even I am not being able to use WAP because Reliance has stopped it from their server.There is no settings for this and it will start only when Reliance starts it from their end.

The method to Rw and Ff is mentioned below :

1.Menu>Media>Media Player>FF/Rew Interval>Set the number of seconds you want.

2.Goto Music Player,play the song you want and if you want to rewind then press the << key for 3-4 secs and it will rewind to the number of secs you have set.

3.Goto Music Player,play the song you want and if you want to forward then press >> key for 3-4 secs and it will forward to the number of secs you have set.

Before sending a PM, Please the read the complete topic and you will find the solution for your problems in future.

Guys I am back after a short break and spent last hour reading all the posts I missed. Even I am quite unhappy at no WAP access anymore. Also I have noticed that my battery is living little longer now. I survived 5 days with my regular usage. Just hoping to get that WAP thing back....

Guys

I had called CC and talked to one of the supervisor who in turn put me on hold for some time and later confirmed me that the problem of wap access will be sorted by 5th Sept, as the technical team is working on it, so lets hope we get back our WAP access.

Lets pray and hope for the best. Reliance is full of *******s ******s.

Keep calling CC and keep them flodded with our problems.

I dont believe these liars. they need 15-20 days to sort out problems?

by the way I have mailed them, the CC, the chairman's office, the service assurance cell and even the nodal officer for Delhi. I think all of you should do the same as well.

I dont believe these liars. they need 15-20 days to sort out problems?

by the way I have mailed them, the CC, the chairman's office, the service assurance cell and even the nodal officer for Delhi. I think all of you should do the same as well.

I agree with you.

They've done it on purpose!!

Anyway, i mailed the CC, the service assurance cell and the nodal officer for AP. Please tell me the Chairmen's office e mail id, or where to find it on the site?

I'll give them a piece of my mind.

Well even I think Reliance wont start the WAP service again soon.I think it will take another month or maybe more. :Chulo: If they start it early then well and good.But I see no reason why Reliance will offer this service free of cost or include it in R-world membership.I think Reliance will charge another Rs 25/month for WAP access.And I am sure many of us including me will have no problems in paying Rs 25/month and enjoy WAP.Now actually the problem is that we have already used WAP for about 15-20 days and we really enjoyed it and now Reliance has stopped it so after experiencing it practically,now we want it more and Reliance is taking the advantage of it. :Equivocado: I feel its no use contacting Reliance Cust care for it.Because we all know how useless they are.Some Rel CC executives dont even know what is WAP. :Chulo: We all should atleast send 1 mail/day to the chairmans office regarding this.Even if 10 of us continue to send a mail to the chairmans office for about a week then I think it should have some impact and hopefully WAP starts again.But I checked on the Reliance website,there is no option to mail the chairmans office, :Riendo: I think its removed because everyone must be mailing there only so does anyone know whats the Mail id to mail the chairmans office.Please share it with all of us so that we can do something about it.

Well even my Nokia 6265 battery has started performing better than before. :Sorprendido: I have experienced much better talktime and standby time since the last 3-4 days.I dont know whats the exact reason for it but I am happy with the battery now. :Contento: