Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
absolutezero_23

New 'rworld Application' Ideas!

Hi all,

i am developing a project as a part of my BE curriculum under reliance for their Rworld suite. can u please suggest me application ideas that i can develop for RWorld???i m not an expert in j2me, so please keep the ideas feasible for a student like me.development time would be around 4-5 months.those who use RWorld may suggest wat features lack in it to be developed.thanks.

Develop a good WAP browser. The present R-Surf s**ks. And this time design one for Nokia's too.

YA one WAP browser for Nokia 6255 - I am still waiting for a single wap page to load on my nokia 6255 B)

i second with puneet.

...and how about the following ones ?

#1. messenger app

#2. SMS to Many

#3. Phone book transfer (from one RIM to other)

thanks all specially tanveer,but the ideas there are not quite feasible enough,id like ideas that can be concretized in 3-4 months and by a novice like me...dont know if they can be done properly for all handsets.hope u all understand...

one thing that was initially there and is not seen in all handsets these days was My favorites kind of thing. That provided shortcut to the most frequenlty used applications so taht u dont have to surf throughh all the needless stuff. They have removed it now.

really liked it.