Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
kingking3

Browsing On Nokia 6265 Using Bluetooth Dongle

Hi ........

I have a Nokia 6265 Reliance Mobile. I am having a Bluetooth Dongle..... How do I use it to Browse ????

1. When I am using Nokia PC Suite Software. it is asking me for the "Access Point" !!!! What is my Access Point??

2. When I am trying to access Dial Up services using the Software which was there with the Bluetooth Dongle (BlueSoleil) i am getting a Dial up prompt but what should be the number which I have to dial to complete the Dial Up Connection ????

The Bluetooth Driver is properly installed as in the Device Manager it is showing thjat it is installed properly and when I am querying my Modem (Bluetooth DUN Modem) . it is saying Connection successful.......

Please respond in this forum or to kingking3@rediffmail.com

Thanks in advance.........

King

Ok.. The number that you need to dial to connect to Rconnect is #777

So in the Phone number to dial you enter #777

The username and password is same i.e. your Mobile no. (93xxxxxxxx)

I experimented the same to connect my Laptop to Rconnect. I tried to do every as told in previous posts.. but no luck. I get an invalid username / password error.. Do tell if you succeeded !

Mainak

Bluetooth is a technology that allows data transfer between two devices in a wireless manner.

Dongle is a device that attaches to the USB hub of your computer and acts as a communication point for your phone/ another BT device.

Some times NETCONNECT is not activated default on your handset.It happ same to me as well.. Try calling customer care and ask for activation if the same user name/pass problem do exists..