Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Sadikk

Free New Reliance Number!

Hi guys,

Here am offering FREE new numbers of reliance to anyone having blank handsets.

What ill get :- It will help me to blank my stocked handsets.

What u will get :- If u have blank handset, u might be planing to activate new number on it. That is what u'll get absolutely FREE from me.( Saving of Rs 220/-)

How it works :- Ill first activate new GSK on my stocked handset, than will use HCC on it, and send u 9 digit HCC number to u to activate ur handset. (U can submit documents within 48 hours).

Anyone interested can call or SMS me on 9324098544.

Will send good MDNs.

P.S Ill be using MRP 220/- GSK in which u'll get 50/- talktime and 7 days validity.

And what will you get by blanking the handsets???

And what will you get by blanking the handsets???

Simple!,Blank handsets can be sold,maybe he must be having a mobile shop or customers for blank handset.

in whose name would it be registered? if we want to use the number for long time its better to get no. in our own name.

he has already mentioned about submiting ur document,means you will have to submit ur document to the nearest webworld or web express to continue using that no,in short he will give u the no on ur own name.

All of us know now we cant activate POSTPAID GSK on existing PREPAID number.

So here am doing my handset blank by giving the numbers for free, and will sell it to my new postpaid customers.

All the numbers am giving is new and will work only 48 HOURS if documents not submitted.

But by using HCC, the free talktime offered on several new (mostly LG) handsets will be lost.

So, why would one forfeit...say Rs.2100 offnet on LG-6230...just to save Rs.220?

Edited by amtrag

But by using HCC, the free talktime offered on several new (mostly LG) handsets will be lost.

So, why would one forfeit...say Rs.2100 offnet on LG-6230...just to save Rs.220?

you are right . if you hcc on new unprovisioned sets bundled with talktime then you will loose talktime .

but in case you are having deprovisioned or old blank handsets then you can easily enjoy free gsk by munna bhai :clap:

Hi guys,

What u will get :- If u have blank handset, u might be planing to activate new number on it. That is what u'll get absolutely FREE from me.( Saving of Rs 220/-)

How it works :- Ill first activate new GSK on my stocked handset, than will use HCC on it, and send u 9 digit HCC number to u to activate ur handset. (U can submit documents within 48 hours).

Will send good MDNs.

P.S Ill be using MRP 220/- GSK in which u'll get 50/- talktime and 7 days validity.

Will i get Mumbai circle prepaid no or any other circle of my choice. Becoz i want one AP prepaid no

Will i get Mumbai circle prepaid no or any other circle of my choice. Becoz i want one AP prepaid no

U can rrequest SDCA change after u submit ur documents. SDCA change is free.

please pick up calls my friend

Drop me SMS ill get back to u.

Edited by munnamobile

U can rrequest SDCA change after u submit ur documents. SDCA change is free.

please pick up calls my friend

Drop me SMS ill get back to u.

But how is it possible that in order to submit the documents at WWE/WW originally our proof of ID/address proof's should be of Mumbai circle? later on only once the documents are submitted and entered into the system, we can change SDCA.

But Munnabhai i understand that your real intention/motive is to obtain the dealer/Distributor specific promotional schemes on activations and not the induced sale on handsets to postpaid am i right? If you want to sell the unprovisioned handsets to postpaid what is the need of activating the same with prepaid GSKs and again offering others to unprovision it with your own expense of GSK and HCC.

:) dont think otherwise..........

Hi guys,

Will send good MDNs.

Sir

Your are neither acknowledging my calls nor my sms,

i need 2 numbers very badly