Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
prathod

Unlimited Internet On Mtnl Garuda

Mtnl has launched unlimited internet on its garuda mobile/landline for Rs.299 per month with a one time activation charge of Rs.125.

Hope reliance also comes out with something like this.

Did you know?

BSNL giving unlimited net through their cdma land phones for just 250 pm

unlimited net with the speed of reliance netconnect

more than 1K pm less than reliance offer

This Garuda stuff in unlimited pain for Rs. 299 pm. Yesterday it was down full day.

Mtnl has launched unlimited internet on its garuda mobile/landline for Rs.299 per month with a one time activation charge of Rs.125.

Did you know?

is bsnl CDMA card available? can it be used on N2865?

If not, what' the cheapest way to get online in Pune?

Can anyone confirm if the Rs 699 Lifetime Plan for Garuda Prepaid includes the phone as well?

The earlier Rs 999 plan with 2 yrs validity (discontinued since 15 Nov) had the handset bundled for free. Any info of a similar practice in the Lifetime plan too?

Did you know?

BSNL CellOne mobile postpaid connection offers addon of Rs199/ month unlimited internet with decent speed. Any handset with EDGE and bluetooth can easily be used as external wireless modem.

Did you know?

BSNL CellOne mobile postpaid connection offers addon of Rs199/ month unlimited internet with decent speed. Any handset with EDGE and bluetooth can easily be used as external wireless modem.

Does BSNL have edge network there?

in normal GPRS we will get only upto 50 kbps

With EDGE upto 100

in cdma 1x technology we will get more than 100 kbps steady speed

Can anyone confirm if the Rs 699 Lifetime Plan for Garuda Prepaid includes the phone as well?

The earlier Rs 999 plan with 2 yrs validity (discontinued since 15 Nov) had the handset bundled for free. Any info of a similar practice in the Lifetime plan too?

@natjay

My dear friend, yes the Rs.699/- Garuda Lifetime Prepaid Plan includes handset also.

Lifetime Incoming will be free. But you have to top-up your garuda a/c. every 6 months for a minimum of Rs.100/-.

In this 699/- lifetime offer you will get the talktime of Rs.700/- free for local MTNL-MTNL calls. This 700/- free talktime must be consumed within 6 months.

The plan is great. And Garuda's reception now a days improved.

Regards.

@natjay

My dear friend, yes the Rs.699/- Garuda Lifetime Prepaid Plan includes handset also.

Lifetime Incoming will be free. But you have to top-up your garuda a/c. every 6 months for a minimum of Rs.100/-.

In this 699/- lifetime offer you will get the talktime of Rs.700/- free for local MTNL-MTNL calls. This 700/- free talktime must be consumed within 6 months.

The plan is great. And Garuda's reception now a days improved.

Regards.

That's really great. Thanks, Honest!

:)

@ ani_meher

http://mtnlmumbai.in

(New Lifetime Garuda Prepaid)

^^^

And my dear friends, this is the direct link for the same :

MTNL's Garuda Lifetime prepaid @ Rs. 699/-

I'm using the same from the last two months without and problems and enjoying the local calls to garuda users @ 0.10 paise per minute.

Regards.

This gif is not opening for me from ystrday!

Also, can i use it in Pune?

@ani meher

My dear friend, for your convenience I uploaded the same gif in this post. You can view it here.

But, sadly you can't use Garuda in Pune. It is restricted in the city limits of Mumbai only.

Regards.

post-8210-1198098634_thumb.jpg

Did you know?

Does BSNL have edge network there?

in normal GPRS we will get only upto 50 kbps

With EDGE upto 100

in cdma 1x technology we will get more than 100 kbps steady speed

BSNL is offering EDGE for quite a sometime now. I think since last 3 years. Although all BTS nationwide are not EDGE enabled, good cities cater this. Not all things of BSNL are bad, Man!