Reliance Jio & Reliance Mobile Discussion Forums
Saurav

Insurance Free

u have to register by sending SMS. Besides... to avial.. u must die & family must claim it.

Blah.. who cares.

u have to register by sending SMS. Besides... to avial.. u must die & family must claim it.

Blah.. who cares.

1. Sent SMS

2. Got Confirmation

3. Cert would be ready after 24 hours

4. 12 hours to go.. let see..

I got somewhat similar offer from Tata Aig after booking rail tickets from www.irctc.co.in,I was asked to enter details and after that i was given a link to print out the insurance certificate.The free policy was valid for six months from the date of registering.But the real trouble started a few days after printing out the policy,I started recieving calls from Tata Aig's call center all over India,explaining about the other policies and to buy at special prices.

This link looks like a filter,where they are filtering possible clients so that they dont have to call all the rim users and waste time and money to get customers for buying thier insurance.

exactly.

Mere PAPA Ka Sapna.. Sabb Ka Maal Apna...

The elder brother used to say but the younger one is doing it silently :P

but where is rim certificate.? can anyone download that ?

U have a link there.. contact us..

Try contacting them.. i hope it works..

NOT WORTH IT. U NEED TO DIE TO CLAIM MONEY... NO SURVIVAL BENEFITS... WHY ARE U GUYS EVEN BOTHERING FOR A CERTIFICATE.

most cases the money would not me more than 10,000 in post paid & 5000 in prepaid.

I fully agree with petar.

And maybe even after death they may give free R2R talktime of the insured amount :P

^^^^

@prathod

I 101% agree with u my dear friend.

To add with : Reliance also can ask our family to buy a new handset to utilise that free R2R talktime after our death.

Ha Ha Ha. :P

^^^^

it means the more you make outgoing calls the more cover you get

BTW,what are the sms charges to 5433

NOT WORTH IT. U NEED TO DIE TO CLAIM MONEY... NO SURVIVAL BENEFITS... WHY ARE U GUYS EVEN BOTHERING FOR A CERTIFICATE.

most cases the money would not me more than 10,000 in post paid & 5000 in prepaid.

Come on Petar, every life insurance policy requires you to die for claiming benefit.

And how can you expect survival benefit without paying a single penny as premium?

@amtrag

Just my views... i m not a life insurance expert. Not necessary every1 agrees to it either.

i don't have a life insurance anyway. Don't need it as well.

Come on Petar, every life insurance policy requires you to die for claiming benefit.

And how can you expect survival benefit without paying a single penny as premium?

@amtrag

I think if Reliance comes with a plan like to pay few (may be Rs. 50 or 100 per month) along with the monthly bill and provide some survival benefits also than I think many customers will be interested in the life insurance from Reliance.

Regards.

Hi,

The moment I think about Reliance, I consider them as untrustwrothy. The way they promissed something and gave something else to DAPO users and got rid of them as dirt proves it. What ever the excuses they had for that (TRAI), they never really tried to do something for DAPO users. Even now when they are offering new schemes and package for new customers they never worried about their sincere customers - be it may be DAPO or Other post paid or prepaid -

When you consider Reliance's reputation with AA at helm, What is the guarantee that They will not change the conditions later to suit themselves and put ignorant customers nowhere blaming Insurance Regulatory Authority or some innocent looking cluases.

Regards

Can anyone knows wheter this Insurance scheme valid for LIFETIME CUSTOMERS or not ?

Edited by Honest

Got a call from reliance..

my insurance policy is activated.

however, when i visit the link to see my certificate..

it asks my year of birth...

no matter what year i put.. it says

i am not between 18-54..

funny.. pls send some website coding debuggers to these buggers..

if someone know.. what exactly i am saying.. they can visit and link and put my nos - 9322006368..

if any one succeeds in getting the certificate.. pls do mail it to me..

Thanx..

that bug was due to mozilla..

tried IE.. it woked..

however, after providing all details..

clicked submit button..

opening 9322006368.pdf... i really was hopeful..

page cannot be displayed..

tried a dozen times..

does not work..

nothing thats free comes without its set of headaches..

^^^

Ya it is really free my dear friend. But only for those who pay their bills on due date and who recharge their prepaid cards regularly.

Regards.

Can anyone knows wheter this Insurance scheme valid for LIFETIME CUSTOMERS or not ?

as far as i can make out only GSM & FLP users are NOT eligible

all Mobile & Hello (CDMA only) are eligible

they also seem to be updating the FAQ in regional languages

maybe its a 'soft launch' as no PR about it yet